General Kashi 4 game ban

He's absolutely regaled up at the Pitt as one of the heroes of Aberdeen, one of the hardest ever to play for them. And he looked like a ragdoll at the hands of Rambo!
He had the nerve to carry the ball over the halfway line...but Gary was having none of that fancy stuff. I think the Tartan Telegraph Pole landed back in his own half.

I also remember John Fashanu dared to mess with 'Rambo' at the Manor. Within 5 minutes of him doing that Fash was laid flat out in our half with Briggsy shrugging his shoulders on the half way line. Fash recovered but hardly touched the ball all game and when he did he got rid of it fast!!

I also remember John Fashanu dared to mess with 'Rambo' at the Manor. Within 5 minutes of him doing that Fash was laid flat out in our half with Briggsy shrugging his shoulders on the half way line. Fash recovered but hardly touched the ball all game and when he did he got rid of it fast!!

And as Briggsy walked away he “accidentally” trod on Fashanu's hand, Fash went mad iirc but no one on the pitch saw it ?

Brings back memories of The Tank, who was nearly as hard as Briggsy. I remember when the new wonderkid Trevor Francis came down to The Manor. He had scored something like 15 goals in 16 games. Brum won an early corner at the Cuckoo Lane End and Ron took him out face down in the mud with his knee in his back. Never heard a squeak out of him for the rest of the game. Happy days....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom