Manager/Coach Karl Robinson.

I wouldn’t worry about my heart it’s fine. Couldn’t give a toss about the EFL trophy aka P**s pot trophy, al I happy about our last theee games? No I’m not we have on paper what is a top L1 squad but the last three games haven’t showed we have. Has KR got his substitutions wrong recently? Yes he has, did we need a back up for the LB yes we did, do we need another striker? Yes we do.
I know it’s early days and in the next 4/5 games we could be top it’s to early to worry about the end of the season. But the last three games haven’t shown we are capable of promotion.
To be honest Bazzer, this time last season we didn’t look like we had a hope in hell of making the play offs.

You don’t need to justify yourself to us mere forum members. It’s the club that set the rules about no negativity…
No they didn't. The working group, of which I am one, wrote all the documents for the panel. They were based on templates provided by the FSA.

I think from Bill Edgar's trivia column in The Times

Karl Robinson (Oxford United), Mark Robinson (AFC Wimbledon) and Steve Robinson (Morecambe) are the first managerial trio with matching surnames to be in charge at the same time in one division (League One) since Peter Taylor (Hull City), John Taylor (Cambridge United) and Tommy Taylor (Darlington) were briefly in their posts simultaneously in the fourth tier in 2002. The six other such cases in English League history all featured three Smiths.

Wouldn't it be embarrassing if a key member of the OUSP had a conversation with an ex-OxVox committee member telling them 'you had your chance, now move over and we'll sort the issues out'.

Not quite the harmonious picture that has been painted. Whilst maybe an element of truth in the dig at the OxVox committee, it would have been better served if the OUSP instigators had offered to support and help the Independent Supporters Trust, especially as they all claim to be loyal OxVox members.

T
Wouldn't it be embarrassing if a key member of the OUSP had a conversation with an ex-OxVox committee member telling them 'you had your chance, now move over and we'll sort the issues out'.

Not quite the harmonious picture that has been painted. Whilst maybe an element of truth in the dig at the OxVox committee, it would have been better served if the OUSP instigators had offered to support and help the Independent Supporters Trust, especially as they all claim to be loyal OxVox members.
The Judaean Popular Front??

During the 2-0 victory in Fergusons’s first match, there was an Oxford Reds flag in the Cuckoo Lane.

The LR belted out “Oxford Reds are Scabs” as a gesture of brotherly love
Don't remember it from that match, but there was definitely one in the Milk Cup game (the first game) at The Manor in '83 which didn't go down well...

Who is the key member of the OUSP? Didn't think anyone had been confirmed in post yet?

Even though we have had some disappointing results so far, Karl Robinson is our Ted Lasso. Perhaps he makes some tactical mistakes at times, but what a fantastic presence in and around the ground. He is the type of manager that would bring Tiger biscuits every day.

Please don't judge Karl just on results. Think of all that he's done to help the careers of those who have gone on to bigger and better things. We should be proud of that!

Even though we have had some disappointing results so far, Karl Robinson is our Ted Lasso. Perhaps he makes some tactical mistakes at times, but what a fantastic presence in and around the ground. He is the type of manager that would bring Tiger biscuits every day.

Please don't judge Karl just on results. Think of all that he's done to help the careers of those who have gone on to bigger and better things. We should be proud of that!

That is unfortunately part and parcel of a football manager

I have actually just brought up my breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom