Manager/Coach Karl Robinson

I wish Karl well. Of course i do, its a horrible time for us all. Will i be sending cheers etc through the post? Nope. Hes got a 4 year highly paid contract, id love that security. He fluffed his lines at Wembley, he recruited poorly and we are rock bottom.

When we start to perform well, he will get all the praise in the world.
Not from you he won’t.

Not from you he won’t.
And he didn't despite getting a team within a kick of the Championship! He just accuses Robinson of fluffing his lines at Wembley like he instructed Henry to pass or Moore to duck!! I know Kip does it all for the attention, but he is a complete tool at times!

I wish Karl well. Of course i do, its a horrible time for us all. Will i be sending cheers etc through the post? Nope. Hes got a 4 year highly paid contract, id love that security. He fluffed his lines at Wembley, he recruited poorly and we are rock bottom.

When you think Kip can’t get any more morose

E4B93CC9-3E39-4BE1-A343-FEA4D6AF0D28.jpeg

And unlike MApp, KR actually got us to the play off final.

Talking rubbish. The players on the field at the time fluffed their lines.

And he didn't despite getting a team within a kick of the Championship! He just accuses Robinson of fluffing his lines at Wembley like he instructed Henry to pass or Moore to duck!! I know Kip does it all for the attention, but he is a complete tool at times!
I praised him hugely last season. He did brilliantly and put together a really good, exciting team built on a solid defense.

A manager is judged on results. We lost at Wembley.

I praised him hugely last season. He did brilliantly and put together a really good, exciting team built on a solid defense.

Results... plural.

Wembley was one game at the end of a great season. Okay, so it went wrong, get over it.

Context, dear chap.

We lost at Wembley after the most bizarre way to finish a season where a side that wasn’t in the playoffs muddled through to win it.

That playoff final was played by the third and fourth best sides in the playoffs who managed to get though somehow. Play it again under ‘normal’ circumstances and it would have been Fleetwood v Portsmouth.

It was a freaky set of results.

I do believe that the next 2 games, hopefully due to home advantage, although in this world of no crowds, may not make as big a difference as it would usually, are vital, a minimum of a win and draw, but ideally 2 wins. We have been very unlucky with injuries, although that seems to happy most seasons to us, and not sure why... we are short defensively, with Mous out, leaving 2 centre backs, Long has done his best, and at times his passing has been excellent, but he’s lacking something in that position, and it’s probably not his fault as he doesn’t play there enough, we are replying on a half fit Ruffles, and Clare, who although he played well yesterday, much better than his previous games, the 2nd goal yesterday was too easy for the Posh, Clare was too easily beaten on that occasion. So it’s not surprising we are shipping goals, let’s hope with Atkinson back for Tuesday, with Ruffles getting fitter and Clare finding his feet, fingers crossed, things will get better in defence. However you must then look at the chances we are creating, I’ve lost count of the shots that go 10 foot over the goal, or missed control in the box, Sykes, Forde and Henry all looked good yesterday, Kelly, another playing out of position was awful, Gorrin is back tho, perhaps Kelly should be played as a number 10, with his passes to break through defences .... my other worry is about Cam, it didn’t sound good, but hoping he will be back soon.... So KR it’s up to you now ....

It looks like the club has responded to our calls! The opportunity to send messages to Karl and the players ahead of the Swindon game. Let's forget all the rest of the crap for a moment and show them how much the club really means to us all.
More pressure on the derby game then!!

And to think people can go to the theatre (London Palladium) to watch a show INDOORS and we get our knickers in a twist for a 50-100 possible fans turning up at the training ground whilst maintaining socially distanced procedures or even worse 1000 fans being able to watch a game live in a stadium that holds 12,500 OUTSIDE!!

Last edited:
More pressure on the derby game then!!

And to think people can go to the theatre (London Palladium) to watch a show INDOORS and we get our knickers in a twist for a 50-100 possible fans turning up at the training ground whilst maintaining socially distanced procedures or even worse 1000 fans being able to watch a game live in a stadium that holds 12,500 OUTSIDE!!

More pressure, or some much needed show of support?

If this visual display of support is so important, why not get these 50-100 fans to meet up far away from the training ground with your banners and flares, film it and send it on to the club.

That way you are respecting the wishes of the club and not putting anyone at risk.

Whatsapp? ... wtf is that? .... Whatapp means nothing to a lifelong OUFC supporter , who has never missed a single competive Oxford V Sw*nd*n game to date- ever ( until this sat) , and is also a technophobic luddite

cheers OUFC, those not on whatsapp 's support not wanted then? FFS!

Whatsapp? ... wtf is that? .... Whatapp means nothing to a lifelong OUFC supporter , who has never missed a single competive Oxford V Sw*nd*n game to date- ever ( until this sat) , and is also a technophobic luddite

Write them a letter, Sarge or send an email. I’m sure it’ll get bundled in with the WhatsApp messages.

WhatsApp is a messaging system. Like text messages but flashier.

I'm sure they'll take a semaphore message or one sent by Morse code. :)

You literally complain about everything that the club does that involves technology. It's getting tiring.

Back
Top Bottom