Manager/Coach Karl Robinson - Will he walk

Not a good situation when the manager basically calls out the board live on radio. He talks all the time so we are told to Tiger so to not know where the club is going seems very odd.
Can't believe the timing and whatever we think of investment etc Tiger stood by him and deserves at least until the end of the season surely ?

Well well well. Not a great interview when you listen to what is being said. Saying he should’ve been told if the approach was made and also saying he needs to be told what the plan is for OUFC before deciding if Blackpool is a club he’d like to talk to.

As I said before, he’s setting his stall out one way or the other. He’s media savvy.

The only thing that bothers me is that KR is constantly calling out the ‘unified group’ the football club have become, his interview could unsettle some of the players and back room staff who could be worried about their jobs if he does go.

I can’t blame him for being interested in talking to other clubs if the board are not backing him but he currently has a job to do here.

FWIW I have always been a supporter of KR, just find these comments badly timed and maybe not broadcasting his thoughts at this stage would have been a more sensible approach.

The only thing that bothers me is that KR is constantly calling out the ‘unified group’ the football club have become, his interview could unsettle some of the players and back room staff who could be worried about their jobs if he does go.

I can’t blame him for being interested in talking to other clubs if the board are not backing him but he is currently has a job to do here.

FWIW I have always been a supporter of KR, just find these comments badly timed and maybe not broadcasting his thoughts at this stage would have been a more sensible approach.
He is his own biggest fan. The fact he’s conned a few people into believing Charlton’s promotion the season after he left was down to him is unreal.

I don’t care what he does, just do it quickly and don’t make a mess on the way out.

Surely KR has been privy to the plan we’re still waiting to hear?! On a serious note when you look at the interview today and last minute transfer shenanigans (coupled with the interview at the time) you do have to wonder whether he’s looking at getting out like he did at Charlton.

Im no psychologist but if I was a player who had respect/time for Robinson I’d be doing my best on the pitch to show the owners that I was standing with him.

Anyway I’ve got no idea as my thoughts are based on two interviews and the January transfer window!

Much as I would love to see Browne offered a deal, is it realistically on the cards
If we offered a big signing on fee, balanced by a lower wage to abide by FPP; I think that given his poor time at Boro, we would stand a chance.

If we go up...

A clever interview from KR, laboured the point and then transitioned the interview away to give Cooper an easy way out to finish it off. Let's see what happens overnight - Tiger will certainly have got the point and the board too. Do we know which members of management were at the game today.

Also, a bit of shithousing from Blackpool to do it while the game is taking place. Not the classiest of things to do.

Hate to say it but just watched interview on sky sports news and I reckon he’s gone. Not once did he mention wanting to stay, relationship with players, or promotion being an aim. Just took swipe at Tiger!

Hate to say it but just watched interview on sky sports news and I reckon he’s gone. Not once did he mention wanting to stay, relationship with players, or promotion being an aim. Just took swipe at Tiger!
Anyone got a link to the sky interview?

Back
Top Bottom