Manager/Coach Karl Robinson - Will he walk

The reason for the hiatus was that a new dog arrived, adopted from Romania* by my daughter. Can't understand a word I say.

That should P**s a few people off :)
My step mother got one from Romania supposed to be vaccinated and checked......don’t want to frighten you but the vet was busy.

My step mother got one from Romania supposed to be vaccinated and checked......don’t want to frighten you but the vet was busy.

Supposedly all the documents are there, although I did get a yellow fever card abroad for approx on fifth the price of a vaccination. They will be going to the vet tomorrow,

Supposedly all the documents are there, although I did get a yellow fever card abroad for approx on fifth the price of a vaccination. They will be going to the vet tomorrow,
Apparently she rescued a dog from Romania was told it was all checked and had vaccines and so forth paid and then had to go to a farm in Essex and all the dogs were in a barn whereas the rest of the farm was the picket fence green rolling grass but it was the BARN

It won't be long until the concerned citizens of Romania will be offering to adopt dogs from Blighty to give them a better quality of life.
The reason there are so many they’re are so many roaming the streets without owners

Not one bit surprised. I suspect after Deadline Day, Robbo got his agent to put feelers out to at the very least make Tiger contemplate

Would be amazed if he left before the end of the season. However with the overhaul needed this upcoming summer, I could see him walking if his ambitions aren't met.

A Sky sports presenter, has raised the Blackpool subject again on the Oxmail twitter feed. Both clubs denying any contact with each other.
If he does go it would be a disaster, all for the sake of the board not backing him in the transfer window. Utter, crazy situation we could potentially find ourselves in.

Why is Jacqui Oatley intent on stirring up this story again? Is there nothing or no one else she could feature tonight rather than this apparent non story?

That’s women for you, bring back the days when they were banned from being within a mile of a football ground when a game was taking place, could happily P**s all over your fellow spectators with out a word of complaint.

I’m one who thinks overall we did back him in January but wouldn’t begrudge him going with things being so up in the air here

Not content with destabilising their own team they want to upset other people's if correct. BTW there are few women I enjoy listening to on footy as a female meself

Back
Top Bottom