Karl Robinson to leave Charlton post

Would prefer him over Stam. I would appear to be between the two? Let’s watch this space...

Robinson the better option of the two for me but would be comfortable with either - for different reasons.

Whoever comes into Reading may well take them down. I’m sure Karl Robinson wouldn’t want to do that.
I think it will be Robinson and with backing he will get us up.
Probably not the long term plan but I think our long wait may be over today.
We may well be a club that has appointed three managers on 22 March in 2006 2014 and 2018

Massively uninspired by Robinson. But I felt like that when we signed Macaleney so happy to be proved wrong.

Whoever comes into Reading may well take them down. I’m sure Karl Robinson wouldn’t want to do that.
I think it will be Robinson and with backing he will get us up.
Probably not the long term plan but I think our long wait may be over today.
We may well be a club that has appointed three managers on 22 March in 2006 2014 and 2018

The Only Connect answer in round two would presumably be ‘22 March 2020’ then.

Shame that Robinson only lasts two years in the job. Presumably that’s because he got us into the Championship but Tiger wants to bring in Warnock to push for the Premier League.

Thanks for all your efforts Karl!

Could well be right. I’m hoping to celebrate my birthday with good news. 2020 will be a good year for me as I will be able to start collecting my private pension

• React
Reactions: MJB
Dan church on Twitter: "His move could be confirmed before the weekend, in the hope of taking charge of the team for Sunday's trip to Portsmouth. "

I bloody hope it is confirmed today!

Robinson is NOT the wow factor Tiger told us about, but I am happy with him. Thought he did well at MK. Started this season well at Charlton, but understandably takeover talks have unsettled him and the team.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Not the big name that has turned some supports heads, but I personally believe this will be a great coup for us moving forwards, I'm sure Robinson will be a great match for us and our realistic ambitions. At least we will not be paying ridiculous wages for a big name has been or someone with no experience.

Talks about Robinson’s exit cranked fully into gear on Tuesday. He had become increasingly critical of the lack of major investment in his playing squad during the January transfer window, when star winger Ricky Holmes was sold to Sheffield United.

Well it will be interesting if he is confirmed, going by the article above he has been throwing his toys out of the pram over investment in his squad, does this mean Tiger has promised a wedge for recruitment as part of the negotiations?

Might see Tigers intentions or could be a short appointment.

The Wow appointment was Kluivert as I mentioned on another thread, and that fell through! Got to give Tiger credit, because he’s gone with a solid plan B appointment.

Back
Top Bottom