Manager/Coach Karl Robinson New Manager

Forgot what it's like to have a manager! People will be dissapointed that he's not much of a wow factor but I'm happy with the appointment. Good experienced league 1 manager, no uncertainty about it so I can sleep well now!

Great appointment in my eyes. Knows the league and knows what it takes to go up. He also likes to play good football and the same outlook as Appleton where he likes to have a philosophy in place which spreads throughout the club.

Keen to also develop the youth players which is vital for a club like ours.

The only thing that puzzles me is that he says we are a club that is known to be run exceptionally well for a football club at this level. I thought we were told by some that we are a basket case of a club?

Yes!!! Welcome Karl!!!

Not just saying this but from all the names that have come up over the past 59 days he is the best candidate, young but with lots of experience, knows the league and had success in the past!

Really pleased, we need to get behind him and Tiger needs to back him and we can move onwards and upwards!!

I think that's turned out quite well. I don't think he was ST's original wow appointment, but think that's a good thing. So let's hope he inspires the team to a couple more wins in the next few games, and gets the financial backing he will need to rebuild in the summer. Welcome, Karl!

Welcome Roberto Karlos.

Feeling confident and comfortable with this appointment. COYY!

Happy with him. The long wait is over and he is just the type of "manager" we need. Welcome to the club Karl.

Welcome Karl. Hope you help us return to an upward curve. Hope ALL our fans can now UNITE and support the club on a rise up this league and hopefully the 1 above

Back
Top Bottom