Manager/Coach Karl Robinson New Manager

Welcome Karl looks like a good appointment,experienced and been successful at this level.
I think wow came from the words of an old Simon & Garfunkel song.
And here’s to you Karl Robinson
Tiger loves you more than you will know
WO WO WO

Good luck Karl, even if you did cost me a few quid on my Fazackerley bet.

Another fkn scouser! Then again the last three haven't been bad so welcome Karl and good luck. Was my first choice as soon as I saw his name pop up as a candidate.

Glad the search is over. Let's ALL get behind the guy and hopefully the New Manager Bounce will kick in on Sunday and keep going.

Happy we've got somebody, and I think he could do well here. Happy that we're still going with a head coach setup, and that current staff are staying on.

Absolutely delighted. He will make us a solid league one team as a minimum and has the potential to push us up the table if he is backed.

Glad we have a manager, glad it's not a sexy name appointment and hoping that some of the fan base can lighten the mood for a few days and feel positive.

I hate to break it to you, but we don’t. This bloke is just head coach. The search continues.

Also, if we are the basket case that some proclaim, then Dave Jones would have told his mate to stay well away.

Welcome Karl hope you have a long and successful time at our club.

Back
Top Bottom