Kane Hemmings

bazzer9461

God like member
Talk amongst the Notts County forum that Hemmings is in talks to join them

Hemmings was given chances in league 1 after we paid a big fee.
MAPP thought that he wasnt good enough. I saw enough of him to not be impresssed.
League 2 is maybe his level. Mansfield seem to have dropped their interest?

Hemmings was given chances in league 1 after we paid a big fee.
MAPP thought that he wasnt good enough. I saw enough of him to not be impresssed.
League 2 is maybe his level. Mansfield seem to have dropped their interest?

But were we playing to his strengths, ie getting balls into the box early? He was never going to hold the ball up or beat people in the air.

When we got the early ball into the box, he/we prospered! Think it was Rotherham away in the cup when Johnson bent the ball into the back post and he scored.

Hemmings will score goals in league one in a 4-4-2 with two wingers supplying crosses

He can’t play as a one on his own and he struggled in a front 3

I have absolute no idea why Appleton signed him
Absolutely this, he proved in scottish premier he was decent enough the MAPP played in in a completly different formation. I said in that season it was career suicide for him to stay here after seeing how he was played, and i thought it was wron of appleton to ask him to play that way when he signed him. Anyway good luck Kane!

Rumoured to be a 6 figure sum. Never played to his strengths here and with Stead and the investment at Notts County he/they will do well.

Pints are on DE tonight!

Rumoured to be a 6 figure sum. Never played to his strengths here and with Stead and the investment at Notts County he/they will do well.

Pints are on DE tonight!

Depends if Hemmings can get in ahead of Kristian Dennis. Or whether Hemmings and Dennis are the starting pair.

Edit: Good luck to him, best for all parties.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom