Just found this

The market trader was from Yorkshire. Only in Portsmouth for 1 day only, Think he just goes from town to town. Told him I would buy 1 if he had the team I supported. He said who is that. I said The 1 and only Oxford United, he replied yep I got 1. £15 and it was mine. Just need a patio to put it in lol ?

The market trader was from Yorkshire. Only in Portsmouth for 1 day only, Think he just goes from town to town. Told him I would buy 1 if he had the team I supported. He said who is that. I said The 1 and only Oxford United, he replied yep I got 1. £15 and it was mine. Just need a patio to put it in lol ?
All joking apart, the guy could make a mint producing these. I wonder how he makes the moulds?

Don’t know, was only walking past and he had a Gillingham 1 on display. Random I know in Portsmouth. So I had to ask the question. And you can see the answer. In the 5 mins I was around his stall he sold at least 5 and not 1 was Pompey. Didn’t see a scum 1 though lol ?

I would love 1 of those I’m also currently laying a patio in my back garden I need to find that market man ?

Result of sorts. Mrs Pompeyyellows has said if I re do the garden and get her the summer house she wants then I can put it in the garden. Did I win? ????

Back
Top Bottom