Transfer News Josh Barrett

oxfordfan1

Should high jack the GAS on this one and sign this local lad great ability scores plenty of goals and links midfield with attack announced hes leaving reading fc yesterday..... thoughts

As I see it, Barrett couldn’t have been a player in our plans or he would have been signed to us not them.
As a local lad, why go to Rovers when we are more likely to nurture a players talent and deliver success? It’s a shame really though, after all... Holland and Barrett Ruffels Moore Long dickie has a bit of something about it.

As I see it, Barrett couldn’t have been a player in our plans or he would have been signed to us not them.
As a local lad, why go to Rovers when we are more likely to nurture a players talent and deliver success? It’s a shame really though, after all... Holland and Barrett Ruffels Moore Long dickie has a bit of something about it.

We were definitely interested, and I believe conversations took place. Not sure on the ins and outs of why he didn’t end up here though. He’s a good lad and has lots of talent. it would have been great to see him join us from a personal point of view

When sold, Baptiste will be a product of the OUFC academy. 100%
Really, came to Oxford at 15, that's not saying the academy haven't produced a promising player.
We obviously have differing opinions of "one of our own".

Babtiste came with Napa from West Ham at 15, Josh was at cov, bit of a stretch on Taylor, he's been around the block a bit and is on BC books.
Thought baptiste came from Reading.....they are all local lads though which was the point ..as would Josh Barrett...obvs better if through our system from a young age though.

Back
Top Bottom