Jordan Graham

derek

From U23s Fulham match report "We got back in to it when one of the trialists in the side did well down the wing...", also key for the second goal. Was it Jordan? Perhaps we'll never know.

bazzer9461

From U23s Fulham match report "We got back in to it when one of the trialists in the side did well down the wing...", also key for the second goal. Was it Jordan? Perhaps we'll never know.
Doubt it he is still a loaner with Ipswich, he’s been allowed to train with us, he could play in a friendly

Berliner

Not sure of the status of the match but Ivo played, isn't his situation the same?
Not really, Ivo is our player. If Ivo went to Ipswich to play in a friendly he would also be listed as "triallist". As Graham isn't our player this "triallist" could be him in theory.

andystroud

Or one of the other four that played.
Does seem odd that Graham can’t be named as everyone has been open about him being here.

BigCrompy

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Not so young as before

Worth reading the sentence in full before throwing expletives around in frustration.

Or do you think he’s still the same age?
Arguably 23 is an age I would expect a player to be better suited to make a telling impact in Division 3 than 20, so the point about age is rather redundant.

Also - where are the expletives? I can only see abbreviations.

Ricky Otto

Arguably 23 is an age I would expect a player to be better suited to make a telling impact in Division 3 than 20, so the point about age is rather redundant.

Also - where are the expletives? I can only see abbreviations.
If you’re going to be a pedant then it’s an acronym 🤗😊😉

Witneyoldfella

In an ideal world, but I've just got the feeling that he is destined for bigger things sooner rather than later.Hope I'm wrong as I rate Marcus highly.

Ricky Otto

I thought you were talking about Ledgister for a moment but now realize it’s young Marcus you’re referring to

holdsteady

I think Browne is off, hopefully he will be on fire for the last few games he plays and really push are points total upwards.

All loan signings are till January then see from there, it’s a nonsense to pretend otherwise, I have enjoyed watching the short time he has played for us though.

Top Bottom