• New Forum Rules + Warning Points system, please see: this post.

Jordan Graham

OxfordNondie

No way will he go back until the end of the season
playing regularly at a reasonable level is all part of his development
Yes other Championship sides may enquiry but not easy to force yourself into a side mid season unless they are bottom and desperate
that in itself clears our fears

Gary Baldi

I can see a Championshp club offering to buy Browne, and in that scenario, he would leave OUFC. Can't see Wham letting him go though.

yellowbow

2018-19 shirt sponsor for Jamie Hanson
Jordan Graham is going to be a loan until the end of the season. As much as I’m happy to see his return to us and hope he does well, If, as people are suggesting, he’s not ready to hit the ground running and will need to be eased in gently, this doesn’t really make a lot of sense. Unless the loan is possibly a trial period, and if he does well we’ll sign him on a permanent in the summer? I’ll be a bit disappointed if it’s another case of getting someone fit for the benefit of others.

Oxt1

Jordan Graham is going to be a loan until the end of the season. As much as I’m happy to see his return to us and hope he does well, If, as people are suggesting, he’s not ready to hit the ground running and will need to be eased in gently, this doesn’t really make a lot of sense. Unless the loan is possibly a trial period, and if he does well we’ll sign him on a permanent in the summer? I’ll be a bit disappointed if it’s another case of getting someone fit for the benefit of others.
He will of been training with us for a couple of months by January, so can't imagine there would any reason he shouldn't be fully fit and 100% ready.

Reactions: Ian

Foley

He will of been training with us for a couple of months by January, so can't imagine there would any reason he shouldn't be fully fit and 100% ready.
He played a friendly recently as well.
I would assume that he will be pretty fit but just needs to get game time.

Manorman

There’s quite a difference between being fit from training and match fit. I expect he will be used from the bench in January and any U23 games. On current form he will find it hard to displace Whyte and Browne anyway.

Foley

There’s quite a difference between being fit from training and match fit. I expect he will be used from the bench in January and any U23 games. On current form he will find it hard to displace Whyte and Browne anyway.
I guess that what I meant was he may have just done the equivalent of a pre season and By Jan 1 maybe will hav3 played 2 to 3 friendlies.
Agree trust assuming that Browne stays hecwont get in to start with but will be useful to come off the bench

Wallop

It said in today's OM article on Graham I believe
Indeed it does, that would be contrary to what I had heard from a 'sauce' but I hope it's true as there are certainly some candidates for an early exit.

Ricky Otto

Just a word of caution on not so young as before Jordan G. He was fantastic last time around but he joined a club with incredible players for that level smashing that league to smithereens and also aided by the ever beautiful Baldock. He will have no Baldock this time.

It was a marvelous time to behold but he may struggle to have the same impact

m

Just a word of caution on not so young as before Jordan G. He was fantastic last time around but he joined a club with incredible players for that level smashing that league to smithereens and also aided by the ever beautiful Baldock. He will have no Baldock this time.

It's Christmas for fucks sake.

Foley

It depends whether he got over his injury.
When he went back to Wolves he played regularly in the Championship and was one of their better players.
So let's hope his spell here sparks him again.

Marked Ox

Isn't he out of contract in 2019 and so it could become permanent in the summer if both parties are happy with how it is going. It wouldn't surprise me as it hasn't been a great couple of years for him for one reason or another.

LeftSideBoy

‘Not so young’ he’s 23 ffs...

LeftSideBoy

Not so young as before

Worth reading the sentence in full before throwing expletives around in frustration.

Or do you think he’s still the same age?
If you want to be a pedant then no one is as young as they were, even 5 seconds ago. I think the way it was worded was in a way that suggested he was old to the point of not being as useful as he once was...

Ricky Otto

If you want to be a pedant then no one is as young as they were, even 5 seconds ago. I think the way it was worded was in a way that suggested he was old to the point of not being as useful as he once was...
No you’ve chosen to interpret that way and then started dropping expletives.

The point is that 4-5 years ago he was raw potential with possibly unlimited potential to go on and be a premier league superstar. A few years down the road and we know a bit more about him, his injury record and the upper ceiling of his potential. It doesn’t discount that we know we have a very good player on our hands but it does acknowledge that he’s perhaps not quite as superhuman as we felt he might be at the time.

And for the record I’m a huge fan of his style and loved watching him

Oufcad30

No you’ve chosen to interpret that way and then started dropping expletives.

The point is that 4-5 years ago he was raw potential with possibly unlimited potential to go on and be a premier league superstar. A few years down the road and we know a bit more about him, his injury record and the upper ceiling of his potential. It doesn’t discount that we know we have a very good player on our hands but it does acknowledge that he’s perhaps not quite as superhuman as we felt he might be at the time.

And for the record I’m a huge fan of his style and loved watching him

We had him in October 2015 last time, only 3 years ago lol

Just saying :p

Top Bottom