Ex Player Jordan Graham

Graham, not surprisingly, non-committal about his future. Sounds like he hasn’t given up hope of breaking into Wolves first team. I suppose we should accept that we’re probably regarded as a stepping stone, the boy is rightly still ambitious

Graham, not surprisingly, non-committal about his future. Sounds like he hasn’t given up hope of breaking into Wolves first team. I suppose we should accept that we’re probably regarded as a stepping stone, the boy is rightly still ambitious

In Germany, you can't go on loan in the last year of your contract...apparently not the same in England?
I do hope we keep him though, he has been a huge part of the team since Christmas.

In Germany, you can't go on loan in the last year of your contract...apparently not the same in England?
I do hope we keep him though, he has been a huge part of the team since Christmas.
To be honest I’m slightly surprised he still holds out hope of staying at Wolves. I definitely thought his future would be elsewhere. I say good luck to him if he can break into a successful premier league squad but, if not, I hope we can bring him in for next season somehow. ?

He is good but not Premier league good. Couldn’t get in the Fulham team in Chsmpionship, couldn’t get in Ipswich team this season (who are bottom of championship) - finally getting a run of games with us and doing well, but 1 goal and not many assists later I’d still criticise his end product.

I could see a championship team taking a gamble on him, but most likely a full season in league one next season. Hopefully with us and then see.

I was hopeful we might sign him but can't see it now. think we'd be lucky to get him on loan again unfortunately. reckon championship team will get him

He would do well to keep his options open, Much as I would like us to get him, he is good enough to play championship football.
There will also now be a concern that you may not even get paid if you sign for us at some point.
This is the problem that we may face when we are trying to bring in players. Not good!?

The problem with him going on loan to a Championship club is that the last 2 loans, he wasn't playing at either and he clearly wasn't happy about that (obviously) which is why I think we still have a chance. And at his age/stage of his career then he needs to be playing regularly.

Tend to agree. We all need a reality check here - is he really as good as he was when with us last time? IMHO definitely NO. One great free kick apart , his final ball is poor - after he has turned back to try & beat a player two or three times - infuriating.

Tend to agree. We all need a reality check here - is he really as good as he was when with us last time? IMHO definitely NO. One great free kick apart , his final ball is poor - after he has turned back to try & beat a player two or three times - infuriating.

But opponents are having to put 2 players on him and creating space for others.

He's been a bit off the pace in the last couple of games but on the whole I think he's been really good since he's come back. Can play either wing and go outside or cut in on either foot, he's very direct, can turn a full back inside out and I'm always confident he'll get a ball into the area.

Class player and one I would love us to get permanently.

He's been a bit off the pace in the last couple of games but on the whole I think he's been really good since he's come back. Can play either wing and go outside or cut in on either foot, he's very direct, can turn a full back inside out and I'm always confident he'll get a ball into the area.

Class player and one I would love us to get permanently.
Since Graham and Kashi arrived we’ve been in play-off form.

Back
Top Bottom