Ex Player Jordan Graham

JG is the first player we've had since Maguire who, when he gets the ball (and his close control from difficult passes is excellent), you feel he has a higher chance of beating the defender than not. Great to watch.

do you have to have account to vote? can't seem to be able to do it

Mowatt's goal was pretty special to be fair. can't remember him being that good when here

Just voted using the link above from Abbey Ox, took all of about ten seconds to do it, just click on the player's name in the bar. Jordan is currently ahead with 51% of the vote against 27% and 22% for the others.

Get voting people. Who knows it could be a little building block in persuading Jordan that his future is with us.

Mowatt's goal was helped by the goalie not moving (presumably blinded by the sun). I think Graham's goal was the best of those three.

Just voted using the link above from Abbey Ox, took all of about ten seconds to do it, just click on the player's name in the bar. Jordan is currently ahead with 51% of the vote against 27% and 22% for the others.

Get voting people. Who knows it could be a little building block in persuading Jordan that his future is with us.
have you got sky membership?
when i tried clicking on the name nothing happened and says 0% on all of them

no scrub that. just did on iphone and it’s worked.
one for you technology people- my iphone works but ipad doesn’t. it’s about 6 years old and can’t get updates for it. is that why some links won’t work?

Yep. But it's now 46% to Jordan with 29% and 26% the others. He needs more votes!!

Jordan definitely deserves it ..... but we're not exactly being under the radar in highlighting his talent ?

• React
Reactions: ljs
Just voted for JG now 47% we need more votes,
please.

Back
Top Bottom