Ex Player Jordan Graham

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank. His ability to shift the ball out his feet and regularly beat the fullback to deliver crosses into box is something ive not seen for years if at all at the kassam.

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank.
Yes, he certainly does his share of getting back and helping defensively - which is good to see and (as you say) has made us more secure down that side.

I think we have a chance of getting him next season, he needs a whole season of playing, somewhere where he will be one of the main men and a place where he feels comfortable. We tick all those boxes, I doubt we would have him longer than a season as if you give him those conditions his undoubtable talent will come through and he will move back up the leagues.

He was a level above anything Sunderland had out yesterday.

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank. His ability to shift the ball out his feet and regularly beat the fullback to deliver crosses into box is something ive not seen for years if at all at the kassam.

Bloody January window. Grumble, grumble.

We're not perfect, obviously, but it's great to see so many players in the team who can keep the ball and beat men with it - Jordan is probably the best.

I'm glad to see that all the"doom merchants"who were writing him off after his first game at Brentford are now eating their words. It was clear that after his lengthy absence he would need game time, and now nearing full fitness we are seeing what he is capable of. Well done Jordon, top man.

Wasn't going to watch us again this season but now I've got one eye on that Blackpool game. Seems like he's at the heart of this rediscovered belief. I'm now starting to think we're more likely to stay up than go down...

Wasn't going to watch us again this season but now I've got one eye on that Blackpool game. Seems like he's at the heart of this rediscovered belief. I'm now starting to think we're more likely to stay up than go down...
There’s currently coach seats available for the Accrington game ?

Not surprised at all about Jordan Graham being a good player. What is surprising is that we have him here, Playing without the injury problems that have plagued his career.

Good timing on our part.

The ball seems to be stuck to his foot at times as he dribbles past players.
Let’s all enjoy watching him while we can, because we may struggle to get him signed if he continues like this.

Not surprised at all about Jordan Graham being a good player. What is surprising is that we have him here, Playing without the injury problems that have plagued his career.

Good timing on our part.

The ball seems to be stuck to his foot at times as he dribbles past players.
Let’s all enjoy watching him while we can, because we may struggle to get him signed if he continues like this.

The thing that works in our favour is that I believe Oxford and JG are a good fit and he knows this. He has had loan moves that have been terrible and he knows this move is make or break. I fully expect him to sign for us in the summer as he has even gone to the lengths of buying a house in Oxfordshire. Not many players do that when it’s a short term loan.

Has he bought a house or renting? If he's actually bought one that looks encouraging for it turning into a permanent move to us. Hope so anyway

The thing that works in our favour is that I believe Oxford and JG are a good fit and he knows this. He has had loan moves that have been terrible and he knows this move is make or break. I fully expect him to sign for us in the summer as he has even gone to the lengths of buying a house in Oxfordshire. Not many players do that when it’s a short term loan.

I really hope you are right.

I bet he is looking forward to playing against Ipswich next season and showing Paul Lambert how good he is.
There must be a reason why PL has got rid of Graham from Aston Villa, Wolves and Ipswich. He doesn't seem the disruptive type of player, perhaps Lambert just doesn't like a skilful player.

I bet he is looking forward to playing against Ipswich next season and showing Paul Lambert how good he is.
There must be a reason why PL has got rid of Graham from Aston Villa, Wolves and Ipswich. He doesn't seem the disruptive type of player, perhaps Lambert just doesn't like a skilful player.
Supposedly they don't see eye to eye after some sort of disagreement at Villa.

Back
Top Bottom