Ex Player Jordan Graham

So how come Sykes has number 18 and Graham has nothing? Lol Thought he'd been allocated one?

I hope Jordon does really well for us and for his career but........he has played a grand total of 29 games in all competitions in his entire career including sub appearances. Only 6 of these have been in the past 18 months. He has scored a grand total of 1 goal, yes....1 in 29 appearances.

He's being protrayed by some as the Messiah whereas he might turn out to be a very naughty boy.

Only yesterday, KR was saying that Browne and Whyte haven't had to play as often as they have this season and it's taking its toll.

Good luck Jordan.

Very poor today. I guess I’ll take a while to get back into it.

Yeah maybe a little harsh to judge after one appearance-that said many were shocked by his awkward stance and lack of pace.

Ineffectual and off the pace, but unsurprising given the last couple of years. Give him time to adjust.

He looked like he hadn't played a competitive game in some time - as most players do in that scenario. But of course that alone makes him a waste of money :rolleyes:

Too harsh. I think he tracked back well and we had no one running rings around a Championship outfit. Neat bit of play in the first half with Mackie when he should possibly have won a penalty following a McEcheran challenge. But of course we hope for better, and faster, and goals .........

I think poor old Jordan is suffering from the over-hyped introduction by the club. It only ramped up the anticipation and pressure on his shoulders. Of course it’s going to take him a little time to get up to speed, the club didn’t really do him any favours there.

To be honest it was clear Graham wasn't up to full fitness, he looked better on the right though

A week ago there were posts on here jumping on Jordon saying he's not all that etc. Two games on from Brentford he is starting to show what he is capable of, if kept free of injuries. The lad is a good player and as far as I am concerned a valuable addition to the squad albeit on loan. If we can get in a half decent striker then with the service from the flanks we should start to see an upturn in results. Keep the progress going Jordon

A week ago there were posts on here jumping on Jordon saying he's not all that etc. Two games on from Brentford he is starting to show what he is capable of, if kept free of injuries. The lad is a good player and as far as I am concerned a valuable addition to the squad albeit on loan. If we can get in a half decent striker then with the service from the flanks we should start to see an upturn in results. Keep the progress going Jordon
our MOTM yesterday was Jordon Graham

Yeah maybe a little harsh to judge after one appearance-that said many were shocked by his awkward stance and lack of pace.
In only three games Jordan has grown in stature .
Tentative and a little awkward at Brentford.
More agile and cunning at Cheltenham.
Yesterday at Fleetwood,very confident and considered and a team player.
Linked well with Ruffels on left in second half.
Looking forward to some more skillfull displays and more especially his “signature “ low and speedy crosses into the box.

Back
Top Bottom