Jordan Graham

makv

As Mackie said in his interview, he and the other players are just beginning to understand what he can do, when he's going to cross and when he isn't. Assuming that improves, we should see more players in the box at the right time, hopefully scoring.
And indeed Graham said it himself in an earlier interview. Give us a couple of games to figure out he needs to link up, and, well…

derek

And indeed Graham said it himself in an earlier interview. Give us a couple of games to figure out he needs to link up, and, well…
Agreed. Felt very positive after hearing those two speak (KR, on the other hand .........)

OxfordYankee

Thought it was worth resurrecting this thread to comment on JG’s performances.

What a pleasure it is to watch someone with his talent, athleticism and balance playing for us. His arrival has given us another terrific threat and I believe he’s going to continue to improve through the rest of this season. If we stay up, his arrival in January will be a huge contributor to that eventuality.

After all his injury worries, anxiety about his career must’ve been circling his mind; he surely must be delighted with his progress.

Well done, Jordan!

MJB

Thought it was worth resurrecting this thread to comment on JG’s performances.

What a pleasure it is to watch someone with his talent, athleticism and balance playing for us. His arrival has given us another terrific threat and I believe he’s going to continue to improve through the rest of this season. If we stay up, his arrival in January will be a huge contributor to that eventuality.

After all his injury worries, anxiety about his career must’ve been circling his mind; he surely must be delighted with his progress.

Well done, Jordan!
We’re also benefiting from him having trained with us for a few months before playing. His link up play with team mates is better than someone coming in cold.

Oufcrealist

All good points regarding JG. I love watching him play and as someone said yesterday he mixes his delivery up making it difficult for defenders to read. Just need other players to get on the end of them!!

daveoufc

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank. His ability to shift the ball out his feet and regularly beat the fullback to deliver crosses into box is something ive not seen for years if at all at the kassam.

ZeroTheHero

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank.
Yes, he certainly does his share of getting back and helping defensively - which is good to see and (as you say) has made us more secure down that side.

holdsteady

I think we have a chance of getting him next season, he needs a whole season of playing, somewhere where he will be one of the main men and a place where he feels comfortable. We tick all those boxes, I doubt we would have him longer than a season as if you give him those conditions his undoubtable talent will come through and he will move back up the leagues.

He was a level above anything Sunderland had out yesterday.

makv

Jordans been a quality addition on an off the pitch his all round games been excellent and has made us reasonably solid with ruffels on that left flank. His ability to shift the ball out his feet and regularly beat the fullback to deliver crosses into box is something ive not seen for years if at all at the kassam.
Bloody January window. Grumble, grumble.

derek

We're not perfect, obviously, but it's great to see so many players in the team who can keep the ball and beat men with it - Jordan is probably the best.

Witneyoldfella

I'm glad to see that all the"doom merchants"who were writing him off after his first game at Brentford are now eating their words. It was clear that after his lengthy absence he would need game time, and now nearing full fitness we are seeing what he is capable of. Well done Jordon, top man.

bashamwonderland

Wasn't going to watch us again this season but now I've got one eye on that Blackpool game. Seems like he's at the heart of this rediscovered belief. I'm now starting to think we're more likely to stay up than go down...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FalmouthOx OUFC Players 10
F OUFC Players 68