Ex Player Jordan Graham

I think it looks like that it’s severely unlikely that we’ll be bringing Graham back next season. If we were going to at least try, he would’ve been here until the end of the season.

With Kashi it makes sense what with his suspension, I think if anything in the past few games of his he’s shown how culpable he can be, and although I think we need a Kashi-like player in the squad, we don’t necessarily need Kashi.

Don’t think that’s a surprise at all with Carruthers, it’ll be a season he’ll want to forget. At times this season we’ve had a lot of players out injured which has made it seem like we have a small squad, but I think in the positions that Carruthers would’ve played, we’re already well stocked there so he’s not even a player we need to replace. If we do have a streamlined budget next season, if we cut down on the passengers it shouldn’t seem like there would be a shortfall at all.

A bit surprised we have kept Carruthers this late into the season, if Baptiste hadn’t of got injured he would of gone earlier.

The other two have been decent January impact signings, not out of this world but in different ways have helped us get on this run and have been worthwhile additions for the second half of the season.

Jordan Graham has a big decision to make. Does he want to play football or not? He can survive his contract and go to a Championship level team, but only play a 100 games in his career. Or he can play football and short term not earn the coin he is now.

Jordan Graham has a big decision to make. Does he want to play football or not? He can survive his contract and go to a Championship level team, but only play a 100 games in his career. Or he can play football and short term not earn the coin he is now.

Similar to Garbutt. Garbutt is 26 in May...this is his prime. Does he want to go back to the Everton reserves or pay cut and play?

Surely, with the reported numbers Garbutt is on he should prioritise playing...he has amassed just over 100 appearances.

Ledson probably had this before he was 20

It seems Garbutt, Sinclair and Browne are the 3 we may well be trying to sign for next season. I wouldn't be shocked to see Kashi back either. The fact KR said it is different with Kashi due to his suspension sounds like he would of been involved if it wasn't for that reason.

Undoubtably a talented player but has shown a lack of desire and interest recently
Not one for next season for me thank you
Good luck JG wherever you end up unless of course you play against the mighty U’s

I don’t think it’s a lack of interest or desire. Personally, he just didn’t look fully fit...wasn’t beating men as he previously was. This is the most he has played in a season also

I don’t think it’s a lack of interest or desire. Personally, he just didn’t look fully fit...wasn’t beating men as he previously was. This is the most he has played in a season also

Indeed. You just hope for his sake that he hasn’t lost explosive power and speed due to serious injuries.

Has anybody any idea where he is currently plying his trade . First time round he was magic, seems injuries took its toll and whilst good in patches second time , not the player he was. Would he do as a stop gap player, would he add value to the squad?

Back
Top Bottom