Ex Player Jordan Graham anybody

Witneyoldfella

Has anybody any idea where he is currently plying his trade . First time round he was magic, seems injuries took its toll and whilst good in patches second time , not the player he was. Would he do as a stop gap player, would he add value to the squad?

werthersoriginal

Wolves reserves I guess. I’d have him any day, he could be a top player but he needs a run of games in a proper side

Foley

To ge fair he didnt do it for us last season (except for that goal at Blackpool) He didnt look the same player.
Plus wasnt there some talk that he refused to follow instructions on the shape of the team etc?

Gary Baldi

To ge fair he didnt do it for us last season (except for that goal at Blackpool) He didnt look the same player.
Plus wasnt there some talk that he refused to follow instructions on the shape of the team etc?
That was the talk - he was rather focused on what he wanted from the loan spell outside of team structures.

Whatever happened, he's sat on the periphery of the game again and I guess his career, without a big change is kind of done - what a shame.

beyondthefourth

All of the positives regarding our play at the moment is based around effort, working hard for the team, and structure. Graham doesn't appear to have any of those qualities. He's a show pony.

Junior_1

Chuck in very bad attitude and you’ve a player who’s going nowhere despite a popular Instagram account....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
FalmouthOx OUFC Players 10
F OUFC Players 68
Jack Midson OUFC Players 223