Transfer News Jordan Archer

welcome and good luck at the mighty yellows.
no pressure but clean sheet tomorrow please

yeah you got to think if not now then when. must be the worst job being back up - back up keeper
Jack must go out on loan and get games at a National League or L2 club. If Archer does OK, I can see this deal being extended until the end of the season.

Jack must go out on loan and get games at a National League or L2 club. If Archer does OK, I can see this deal being extended until the end of the season.
If archer does ok I can see Eastwood being allowed to move up north in January I very much hope not though

yeah you got to think if not now then when

To paraphrase Neville Southall... he’s 22 years old!

Sort of equivalent to being about 18 for an outfield player.

If archer does ok I can see Eastwood being allowed to move up north in January I very much hope not though
I was speaking to KR a couple of weeks ago and he said he knows all the details re Eastwood's family moving etc but Eastwood has not angled for a move and has been very happy. I think that if he does go, it'll be in the summer. I can't see him wanting to go now with the team doing well.

Solid signing, and plenty of experience! That’s the key. One month deal, but in that month there are lots of games. So if he does really well, then it could give KR a bit of a headache. If SE does want to go in the summer, then it would be nice to get Archer earlier so he can get used to training and develop an understanding with our defenders. Good quick move from the club.

Back
Top Bottom