General Jokes πŸƒ

β€œ Boat no 9 can you come in please, Boat no 9 can you come in please,” β€œ sir we don’t have a boat no 9” β€œ Boat no 6 are you in trouble?”

I’m very pleased with my fridge magnet.......now I have 12 fridges

It was when Fred Perry polo shirts were 'replaced' by other designer branded polo shirts in the fashion stakes, when I discovered I was Lacoste intolerant

It was when Fred Perry polo shirts were 'replaced' by other designer branded polo shirts in the fashion stakes, when I discovered I was Lacoste intolerant

walking through the jungle and therewas this great African warrior’s head sticking out of a crocodiles mouth........ I thought you flash bastard only gone and got himself a Lacoste sleeping bag

eskimo Quinn has been out foraging n fishing for days, he get back to his igloo absolutely famished,
goes to the fridge to see what mrs quinn has got ready for him to heat up
sadly he's disappointed, as its Whale meat again

over in Swindon, Cleatus is out for a walk, he's passing close by his mate Mugo's barn, he hears loud banjo music playing. He goes into Mungo's barn to find Mungo dancing naked around a Massey Fergerson

'what are you doing Mungo?', asks Cleatus

Mungo replies' things havent been going well in the bedroom department with me and my sister Marylou, I was advised by a therapist to do something sexy to a tractor'

over in Swindon, Cleatus is out for a walk, he's passing close by his mate Mugo's barn, he hears loud banjo music playing. He goes into Mungo's barn to find Mungo dancing naked around a Massey Fergerson

'what are you doing Mungo?', asks Cleatus

Mungo replies' things havent been going well in the bedroom department with me and my sister Marylou, I was advised by a therapist to do something sexy to a tractor'
?

On this day last year, we sadly lost Doris Day. She was fondly remembered for her rendition of the song 'Que Sera Sera' which is Spanish for We Hope It's Chips.

My phone died an hour ago

It has already been attributed to cv19 and added to the daily tally

it must be the gardening season

I planted myself on the sofa 7 weeks ago, and ive grown considerably

Back
Top Bottom