League One John Sheridan Sacked By Swindon Town?

Record so far. W 4 D3 L 12
Looking very good for a quick return to L2
Consistency Mr Sheridan you can achieve it as you’ve got a great record so far

I think Sheridan will be on his way if Brizzle Rovers beat them Saturday. Power can then do the job and relegate them.

Power won’t want to pay the compensation - especially as wants out. Other teams giving their managers the boot will only add to the pressure though.

Power either hasn’t got the cash to sack Sheridan or he is holding out on this expense so that he can hand the problem on to someone else.
Let’s hope he soldiers on with him a little longer.

Power either hasn’t got the cash to sack Sheridan or he is holding out on this expense so that he can hand the problem on to someone else.
Let’s hope he soldiers on with him a little longer.
Absolutely the former. If he is struggling to shoulder the basic running costs of the club, he won’t be able to pay out and hire a new manager, on top of that. Sheridan is only there until the end of the season so let’s assume he is on 3k a week. That means it will cost at least 36k to buy out the rest of his contract. Thats a lot of money when you’re skint.

Agent Sheridan your mission is nearly complete. Sadly he had to beat us to make it look legit

He would be VERY expensive to sack. He's contracted until 2025!

I expect this is the reason he's not been sacked already.
Tricky isn't it - fans generally call for managerial stability which leads to longer contracts but then when you're having a bad run............

Agent Sheridan your mission is nearly complete. Sadly he had to beat us to make it look legit
Ah - so he had a word with Eastwood then and told him it would be for the greater good - makes a lot more sense now.

I thought this myth about long contracts meaning massive costs to sack has been debunked several times?

Back
Top Bottom