General Joey Barton

A running theme in most of these reports is his victim is weaker. Stubbing out a cigar on a youth player’s eye, allegedly pushing the Barnsley Manager in the back when he couldn’t see Barton, attacking a woman (who is likely to be physically weaker than him).

A running theme in most of these reports is his victim is weaker. Stubbing out a cigar on a youth player’s eye, allegedly pushing the Barnsley Manager in the back when he couldn’t see Barton, attacking a woman (who is likely to be physically weaker than him).
Don’t you know he’s a big hard man couldn’t or wouldn’t try it with someone bigger than him he’s a horrible little c**t

The Gas should sack the t**t with immediate effect and the FA/EFL should be banned sun die from all football within the U.K.

What does this suppose to say bazzer I’ve tried reading it a few time but can’t work out what it means 😁
It's either a pathological hatred of a well known spurs player seeping through or I'm guessing Latin for 'until death' .....

.....ie banned for life

What does this suppose to say bazzer I’ve tried reading it a few time but can’t work out what it means 😁

I'm a bit worried that it might be bad news for Tsun Dai.

The Gas should sack the t**t with immediate effect and the FA/EFL should be banned sun die from all football within the U.K.
The Gas new he had form and still employed him, he achieved good results on the pitch but he has a lot of baggage off it, wouldn’t want him here.

Back
Top Bottom