General Joey Barton

bazzer9461

God like member
This has been posted whether it’s true or not, make of it what you will.

9E2280AA-6972-4F04-AC8A-090405BCA273.jpeg9E2280AA-6972-4F04-AC8A-090405BCA273.jpeg

Will be interesting to see who they turn to now. Could see them chucking a lot of money at Paul Cook.

Paul Cook has been linked with championship clubs and has a good record, although you never know.

Maybe the club got wind of his court case not going Barron’s was and they’ve paid him of to save embarrassment to Fleetwood

Joey Barton SACKED as Fleetwood manager after Ched Evans bust-up to end his two-and-a-half-year Highbury reign

I know it’s the sun but thought was interesting

Joey Barton SACKED as Fleetwood manager after Ched Evans bust-up to end his two-and-a-half-year Highbury reign

Bizarre. He did well to keep a tiny pointless club like that in such a good position. Conference North for them soon I hope.

Given that Evans has already left, why sack Barton? Seems odd for both of them to leave.

Isn’t he facing a day in court? He has previous, so could be jailed.

No doubt they know a guilty verdict is likely so have offed him now, to avoid the embarrassment when it happens..

Back
Top Bottom