Ex Player Joel Cooper

In fairness, he's barely getting a game for us. Hopefully being around the International scene will support his development and he comes back better ready for first team action with us.
shouldnt be picked for Northern Ireland really then.

shouldnt be picked for Northern Ireland really then.
I'm sure Joel is happy being one of the 22 players picked for his country and will have the opportunity to mix with slme players at a different level to those at Oxford. Not playing but gaining valuable experience is a positive, especially whilst not leaving us significantly weaker whilst away.

Last edited:
Am I missing something, player of the year doesnt feature at all. Its a bit Irish!

Had to have a covid test yesterday on return from international duty so missed all the MK tactical training.

Will instead play for the U21s to get match fitness today.

Will instead play for the U21s to get match fitness today.
Bit random but does anyone know who manages our U21s? Chris Allen is the only name I can really think of but not heard anything about him or the U21s for a while. Think Blackmore-Such does the U18s (?).

Bit random but does anyone know who manages our U21s? Chris Allen is the only name I can really think of but not heard anything about him or the U21s for a while. Think Blackmore-Such does the U18s (?).

The Chris Allen mystery continues. Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. No reference in the piece on the website as to who will be managing them.

The Chris Allen mystery continues. Seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth. No reference in the piece on the website as to who will be managing them.
I thought this question was on the fans forum about a month ago or so. I am sure Niall McWilliams confirmed Chris Allen was still at the club.

Back
Top Bottom