Ex Player Joel Cooper

The scouts in Ireland have done well for us in the last few years, Joel Cooper looks like he would be a promising player, I think Sykes will be a better player next season as well.

The scouts in Ireland have done well for us in the last few years, Joel Cooper looks like he would be a promising player, I think Sykes will be a better player next season as well.

Northern Ireland ;)

Signing plenty of players from Northern Ireland. Oxford United Stars based in Northern Ireland. Coincidence? :unsure:

Yes.

Hopefully in the whyte/sykes category rather than the hoban category more hits than misses from Northern Ireland delighted if we have identified another talent
Hoban came from the Republic of Ireland.

Wonder if Shayne Lavery who is also at Linfield is another we’ve considered. Ex Everton Youth, and capped by NI. Centre forward.

An under rated keeper (y)
God I can still see him shanking a goal kick along the floor past John Aldridge who was looking the other way at Tranmere in the game we needed to win to stay up ? he was a lot better than people give him credit for, think he had problems with confidence.

Back
Top Bottom