Ex Player Jerome Sinclair

Hope nobody is writing him off.However is the player we were breaking the bank in salary terms?
I think not.
So that means he will be the second of two strikers coming in, unless Tiger is telling porkies........ oh hang on

Hope nobody is writing him off.However is the player we were breaking the bank in salary terms?
I think not.
So that means he will be the second of two strikers coming in, unless Tiger is telling porkies........ oh hang on
Tiger has said nothing.

Genuinely cannot believe fans writing off a player who has not played a single minute for our club?! How many people moaned when we signed an inexperienced kid from West Brom or a right back from MK who nobody had ever heard of. This lad has been bought for 4million by a premier League side. Our scouts may not be very good but I'm sure Watford's are so they must see something in him. Let's see how he gets on and get behind!
And a certain Danny Hylton, who some were praying for a return a few days ago, was dismissed as rubbish before he’d played a game for us.

I think not.

Quoted to being on £20,000 a week so if we are paying half then I’d say that fits the bill but another incoming apparently

I think not.
Wages poss. even 50% is a fair amount over 20 weeks or whatever

It's not "writing him off" to express some level of disappointment. I really hope he comes good for us, but 4 goals in 35 senior appearances doesn't suggest the kind of presence we need up top. Still hoping for someone else in the next few hours.

As he isn't the experienced striker we were after, so I'm assuming he'll be one of two signings.

Watford paid £4million for him,i guess he had great potential until the $$$$ sign got in the way like a few Man City loanees we had a little while back.....hopefully he does a job for us..........jurys out

We are in a relegation battle, and we bring in a 22 year old, yes if he’s good enough then he’s good enough.... time will tell, but we don’t have much time, let’s hope he can hit the road running,
I do have to ask us this the target that KR was eluding to ?????? Or was it anorther and we lost out and this is the back up plan
I’m still hoping some experience comes in later today, but then as I look out of my window hoping for snow, not sure that’s going to happen either, but I live in hope, an experienced striker and snow tonight

Just asked my Sunderland mate who (from what I could make out from his awful accent) says he was rubbish for them but looked a player whatever that means

From his youth clips, he seemed to be coming in off the wing a lot, and that's mostly where Sunderland were putting him for the first half of the season.

Interesting to see if he can cut it as a lone striker. Like some have said, might make a good impact sub against tired legs.

At least I can see good attributes he has. He's pacy, likes to take people on, and is capable of a good finish. I couldn't tell you what good attributes Sam Smith had in his game while he was here.