Ex Player Jerome Sinclair

Whyte & tthenSinclair plus Graham carrying a knock over the past few days....(napa, hall, baptise long term) ....but yep it has been better of late as the results confirm :)

The absolute battering that whyte gets when he plays, it's no surprise he is carrying the odd knock or two!

Maybe now is finally the time to put out the call…??
He should score at least 2 or 3, which might just be enough to keep us up. Realise he’s going to be far from match fit, but he might just be able to do something for 10 or 15 minutes.
What other option do we have? Where are the goals going to come from?

Maybe now is finally the time to put out the call…??
He should score at least 2 or 3, which might just be enough to keep us up. Realise he’s going to be far from match fit, but he might just be able to do something for 10 or 15 minutes.
What other option do we have? Where are the goals going to come from?

LBS and Sinclair eating chicken and burgers together.

These are desperate times. If we don’t start scoring goals, we are relegated.
Hopefully the new manager knows of an out of contract goal scorer, either in the UK, or abroad.

Isn't it incredible that Robinson's recruitment was  so bad that we hardly mention that he had Jerome Sinclair in for an extended trial in pre-season?

Isn't it incredible that Robinson's recruitment was  so bad that we hardly mention that he had Jerome Sinclair in for an extended trial in pre-season?

What is incredible and down right outrageous is that Robinson has stolen a wage from the club for the last 12+ months and walked away with a severance payment of £400k+. In the meantime leaving the club in a worse state than he found it.

An extended trial was fine by me, as a 3rd or 4th back up striker if showed worthwhile the fact that he was the main striker was the worrying part only a week before the season actually started

An extended trial was fine by me, as a 3rd or 4th back up striker if showed worthwhile the fact that he was the main striker was the worrying part only a week before the season actually started
Agree. I thought Sinclair was a very good L1 forward. But what I found truly amazing was that KR obviously hadn't asked the bloke if he wanted to come back to pro football. If he'd said yes, then an extended trial would just be to prove fitness, because we knew he was good enough. If he'd said no, then don't give him a trial. Basic stuff.

I’m not sure I would have even given him that courtesy. At best I would have accepted that he was training with us with a view to getting fit and maybe having a few minutes against North Leigh in a PSF in front of some League 2/NL scouts. That’s it.

And I can’t believe for one minute that @Salaghaf is serious. A chicken shop owner who hasn’t played since 2021 and has a career strike rate of one in 10 is somehow our silver bullet. I thought signing Neville Roach online from a team who divisions below us in 2005 was a desperate act. I can’t fathom what a move for Sinclair would be now.

What is incredible and down right outrageous is that Robinson has stolen a wage from the club for the last 12+ months and walked away with a severance payment of £400k+. In the meantime leaving the club in a worse state than he found it.

Yes, it's incredible isn't it. I will never know how anyone can seriously think he was good for OUFC. He took us absolutely nowhere and left us to get relegated whilst tying lots of money up in nothing players.

And he didn't play that 5-3-2 that we keep talking about.

Yes, it's incredible isn't it. I will never know how anyone can seriously think he was good for OUFC. He took us absolutely nowhere and left us to get relegated whilst tying lots of money up in nothing players.

And he didn't play that 5-3-2 that we keep talking about.

Completely bizarre, but the Cult of King Karl is still alive in parts of Oxfordshire and beyond, some folk will never admit that they fell for the over emotive ‘ever so ‘umble’ bullshit.

There are no free agent players coming to save us, anyone who hasn’t played football by the middle of March is in no condition to play at all now. Just shows how desperate we have become.