Jermain Defoe?

uptheus

Would we take him?

Apparently Bournemouth are releasing him, and I believe Robinson is friends with Eddie Howe, so you never know!!

Crouch /Defoe? That would be a resurrection of comedy duo "little and large" then? sponsored by Timmy M?

Defoe is more likely than Crouch I reckon, he seems to still have the hunger to play and compete whereas Crouch with his beautiful wife and media career is more chilled. Still a long shot of course

Has there been a recent spike in crack cocaine use in the Oxfordshire area?

Not saying that he’s coming, just said would we take him at the very unlikely chance he would come, but I guess your response and the many likes to your comment would suggest you/we would!!

I think this is the realms of Fantasy Football!!
We might get a striker from Bournemouth but it won't be Defoe!

We couldnt afford Nicky Maynard or Ranger so im not too confident were going to be in the market for Defoe.

We couldnt afford Nicky Maynard or Ranger so im not too confident were going to be in the market for Defoe.
Where did you hear that we could not afford these two? Most of us agreed with Tiger that Maynard was not a worthwhile option (you really wanted another injury prone player on our books?) And enough has been said already about Ranger so I feel it is very lazy of you to throw that comment out there

Defoe? Crouch?

Why not sign Kane as well while we are at it...

Has something gone wrong with the water purification system in Oxford?

Hardly in the same bracket! It is silly season so what do you expect

Defoe? Crouch?

Why not sign Kane as well while we are at it...

Has something gone wrong with the water purification system in Oxford?

We could even get the poor man's version of Kane over the summer!

What we really need is a Championship striker who is currently warming the bench who has a reasonable level of experience/record and needs some game time.

Ole Chippy has been sniffing around him for months as he thinks he is the one to help them get them promoted

Back
Top Bottom