Jeremy Corbyn

Anthomic

Where was Jeremy Corbyn on Friday evening? I never spotted him at the Royal Albert Hall as hard as I looked, was it to much trouble for him to turn up or are my eyes failing me. They were good enough to pick out Emily Thornberry.

Jezza's many , many supporters do seem to be able to nick a popularish track, change the lyrics and make it their own .....

Would that be the same Michael Foot who fed information to the Russians?

I'm so very sorry to interfere on your forum, I'll just run away and leave all to you.

Where was Jeremy Corbyn on Friday evening? I never spotted him at the Royal Albert Hall as hard as I looked, was it to much trouble for him to turn up or are my eyes failing me. They were good enough to pick out Emily Thornberry.

What was going on at the Albert Hall?

I heard it was a green donkey jacket Michael wore. Corbyn looked very in keeping with his hoodie and red tie.Come to think of where was Diane Abbott? Maybe she thought the event wasn’t until 31 Novemeber

So Corbyn turns up to the the Cenotaph in a coat with a hood and gets slated.

May's austerity policies have resulted in the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, or vulnerable people. But hey, she's got a lovely coat!

May's austerity policies have resulted in the deaths of hundreds, if not thousands, or vulnerable people. But hey, she's got a lovely coat!
Who's slated him?

I'm not her biggest fan but that's a bit of an over reaction isn't it?

Perfect example of how a totally unnecessary thread takes on a life of its own and spirals out of control!

The OP seems to be making the political point that Corbyn wasn't at some pre-Remembrance Sunday event at the Albert Hall. Apologies @Anthomic if I've misinterpreted this, but it was fairly irrelevant anyway as Corbyn was at the more meaningful event on Sunday.

There was some light-hearted comment about Corbyn's attire from @ljs and Michael Foot's duffel coat from a previous era from myself.

Then more irrelevancy from @My Manor about Foot and spying for Russia. When I queried the relevancy of this the poster flounced off in a huff.

There was then uncertainty over whether Corbyn's attire had actually been slated or not, and reference from @SiHath about Tory austerity measures affecting the health of the nation and that being a rather more important issue.

If only the club would reveal a bit more about what's going on with Thohir, HMRC, Nile Ranger etc etc ....

Yeah but Corbyn says we can't stop Brexit, whereas his Shadow Brexit Secretary says we can.

I did think the coat looked a bit scruffy and not in keeping of the occasion. Have refrained from saying so in case anyone got offended.

To be fair, Angus Robertson took the time to wear a kilt, so a little effort for anyone isn't that hard.

Foot did spy at some level for Russia it seems, there was a furore about it a month or two. Damned Murdoch media right?

I did think the coat looked a bit scruffy and not in keeping of the occasion. Have refrained from saying so in case anyone got offended.

To be fair, Angus Robertson took the time to wear a kilt, so a little effort for anyone isn't that hard.

Foot did spy at some level for Russia it seems, there was a furore about it a month or two. Damned Murdoch media right?

Really? Claims published in the Times in the 70's(?) that Foot sued them for libel and won.

http://theconversation.com/michael-...y-mi6-should-come-clean-about-the-past-103490

Back
Top Bottom