Jeff James

Must say the whole event was a turmoil of emotions for many. Some fantastic pics & videos floating around with gents from QPR, Leicester,Luton, Swindon, Mansfield and very many other clubs paying their respects. He`ll be missed by many.

Must say the whole event was a turmoil of emotions for many. Some fantastic pics & videos floating around with gents from QPR, Leicester,Luton, Swindon, Mansfield and very many other clubs paying their respects. He`ll be missed by many.

Saw a short Twitter conversation between an Oxford and Swindon fan in relation to this which was a credit to both individuals and both clubs.

A fitting, rousing and emotional minutes applause and follow-up chants yesterday. Credit to those who got it started.

Terribly sad news this morning that a true legend of the terraces passed away last night. Jeff James, known to many simply as Black Jeff would be recognised by most of you even if you didn't know him. One of the funniest, kindest people I've ever known, the world, and OUFC, will be a poorer place without him.

RIP Jeff my friend.
Was my friend..had..still. Have a book....football league when in 1st.,division... Book of stats..stadium s..results.
Last time he. Called to see how I was...I told him off..OK

Book...when are we going g to meet up for a drink...

Jeff most fav song was

Lisa lisa and cult jam
wonder if I take you home...

Mr James would love that played to the boys and girls...
Maybe during half time ..just saying ..miss him,he. Cared..kx

Back
Top Bottom