Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

You really don't get a buy out clause do you?
Yes I do but if Blackpool are struggling in getting Cam for whatever reason they could try and sweeten the deal to us with that offer ( which by the way was tongue in cheek ) to see if we could convince Cam but I would be happy Cam seeing out his 18 months with us as we could be in the Chamoionship in his time frame with us, you never know he might sign a new contract.

Forss has played a bit for them, can't see us going for him at the moment. Karls been on the radio talking about staying low key this window so anything more than maybe Browne is a nice surprise!

Marcus Forss of Brentford available for loan. Striker who did well at AFC Wimbledon 11 goals on loan there.

He would be a stunning signing, but I suspect someone in the Championship would want him?

He's played a dozen games for Brentford this season (albeit only starting in the cups) and has been playing for Finland as well.....who are a halfway competent international side at the moment.

Why not? Scored a hat-trick tonight against Sunderland.
He may have but he wouldn’t be that interested at the way he was treated when he flew down at his own expense to speak to Pep about a contract but not to hear from the U’s again, look how he disrespected Johnson at Sunderland tonight a good player but he won’t come back here.

He may have but he wouldn’t be that interested at the way he was treated when he flew down at his own expense to speak to Pep about a contract but not to hear from the U’s again, look how he disrespected Johnson at Sunderland tonight a good player but he won’t come back here.

Jamie Mickie plus goals. What's not to like?

Seems to me the situation is fairly simple.

Blackpool can't afford Brannagan, neither the transfer fee or the wages that he would think he deserved for playing in the Championship.

Unless they meet the release clause, then I can't see him leaving in this window.

Come the summer, if we fail to win promotion, then he'll be off for the best Championship offer, and who could blame him.

Seems to me the situation is fairly simple.

Blackpool can't afford Brannagan, neither the transfer fee or the wages that he would think he deserved for playing in the Championship.

Unless they meet the release clause, then I can't see him leaving in this window.

Come the summer, if we fail to win promotion, then he'll be off for the best Championship offer, and who could blame him.
Too right, I would expect him to at least double his wages in the championship. If he goes to Blackpool he’ll get a small pay rise and all the candy floss, toffee apples and rock he can eat.

Too right, I would expect him to at least double his wages in the championship. If he goes to Blackpool he’ll get a small pay rise and all the candy floss, toffee apples and rock he can eat.
And a season ticket to the Blackpool tower

Apart from CB I’ve noticed Aston Villa forward Cameron Archer is going on loan to Sunderland or Pompey! This is the type of player we should be looking at getting on loan so that we have better options off the bench than Winnall!
I mentioned him 3 months ago, I know our recruitment ar times is good but he has been ripping it up against league 1 sides in the PJT all season. Would be ideal

I mentioned him 3 months ago, I know our recruitment ar times is good but he has been ripping it up against league 1 sides in the PJT all season. Would be ideal
I’m not sure it’d fit our model to pay out a decent loan fee for a player we’d have very little chance of keeping permanently at the end.

It’s certainly a better shout than Forss (who ripped up the league a couple of years ago and kicked on since) or Lyle Taylor though in terms of realism.

Back
Top Bottom