Transfer News January 2021/22 Transfer Window

I’d feel confident going in to any game with Browne up front so I’d argue that’s not a bad plan B. He’s not Taylor but equally, Taylor is not Browne. They both offer something the other can not so it’s exactly what we need isn’t it?
I’d be more than happy to see Marcus Browne as an option as a false 9 he did it once before again Blackpool & was brilliant that day, we need a better option tho to replace Winnall & Ayegi who are not fit for purpose, perfect scenario would be signing a better back up striker to Taylor along with signing Browne as well then let both SW & DA go out

Didn’t see the game but is Sykes sulking? If he is then trade him in, there are plenty of other players. In this window we need a couple of solid additions that are ready to go, don’t try to be clever or wait around for Marcus Browne. We’re great on our day but flimsy when not on song.

I think it's about time our owners started to flex there muscle apparently we have very rich owners well if that's the case why have we not signed the players we need I don't means your Browne's if this world I mean players that we are short of a LB cover CDM cover a decent back.up.striker it's easy to blame the manager but sometimes the board should take some flack aswel

I think it's about time our owners started to flex there muscle apparently we have very rich owners well if that's the case why have we not signed the players we need I don't means your Browne's if this world I mean players that we are short of a LB cover CDM cover a decent back.up.striker it's easy to blame the manager but sometimes the board should take some flack aswel

FFP? Can't just go and sign anyone until we get rid of the high earners like Hanson I'm guessing. Big rebuild needed in the summer I think.

I'm frustrated because we're just not playing very well at the moment! But I think our fans need to step back sometimes and think before they speak, we're in the top 7, we're building something good, and the world could be a lot worse!

There's a long way to go yet, let's see what we will do in this window, everyone including KR knows we're short in a few areas, we have to wait and see what the next 16 days brings.....if we fail to get any quality reinforcements in then I think big questions will be asked, and I think the board will need to address those concerns.

I'm frustrated because we're just not playing very well at the moment! But I think our fans need to step back sometimes and think before they speak, we're in the top 7, we're building something good, and the world could be a lot worse!

There's a long way to go yet, let's see what we will do in this window, everyone including KR knows we're short in a few areas, we have to wait and see what the next 16 days brings.....if we fail to get any quality reinforcements in then I think big questions will be asked, and I think the board will need to address those concerns.
Always the same after a few bad results.None of us want this but sometimes the hysteria is embarrassing.

I didn’t think Sykes was any worse than others today. Because of the transfer speculation I’m sure he will be scapegoated though.
I thought he was very weak throughout the game, along with McGuane. That made for a very brittle midfield, exactly what you dont want against Wycombe.

Nothing happening on the next few days so that will the fourth game without any new players we definitely need so could go right up to the last day and that could result in 1 point earned in January.

Big 2 weeks ahead.

Pretty evident we lack that power/strength across the 11 that KR eluded to after the Blackpool play off defeat. We need 3/4 in if we wanna guarantee top 6

Big 2 weeks ahead.

Pretty evident we lack that power/strength across the 11 that KR eluded to after the Blackpool play off defeat. We need 3/4 in if we wanna guarantee top 6
Nothing happening this coming week

The squad has too many good technical footballers in & not enough leaders/6ft + players. Get the balance right the next few weeks and we’ll be fine.
We have 2 weeks so after Robbo’s comments today probably be around 5 days to get the balance right.

Big 2 weeks ahead.

I totally agree, but If he didnt address that in the summer transfer window, what evidence is there that he’ll do it in this one? Especially when he’s already warned that the January window is notoriously hard to do anything significant in.

Could it be the board have lost faith in Karl getting us up so aren't giving him any extra funds this window?

Could it be the board have lost faith in Karl getting us up so aren't giving him any extra funds this window?
thumbs-up-conspiracy.gif

Back
Top Bottom