January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, however my point still stands.

Not enough money to pay HMRC and supporters think we will be signing players without anyone going out.

As I said before we need to be asking how the funding of potential new players coming in is being achieved especially if no one leaves.
We will have to wait until January and see if our 2 billionaires will invest

It's also not established that the reason that HMRC wasn't paid was lack of money, has it?

True, but it’s not unreasonable to come to that conclusion. Unless you believe it was just an administrative error, again.;)

Baz
, Raglan wasn’t even a regular in a struggling Vale side near the foot of league 2!

As for Maynard, tiger (rightly) told Robinson to deal with what he had and the fact that Robinson went to press saying he would be only a bit part playrr also didn’t help.

True, but it’s not unreasonable to come to that conclusion. Unless you believe it was just an administrative error, again.;)

I doubt it's ever reasonable to come to a conclusion without any evidence to support it. What period was the tax owed from?

Last edited:
Should we lose Mr Nelson, my choice to replace him would be Deji Oshilaja from Wimbledon.

he played in the Tin pot trophy against Newcastle earlier this month so I think he is just out of favor there. Obviously the greatest mind in football knows best so who are we to question why 1 of our brightest future prospects isn't getting game time.

To be honest though, I'm not sure a team at the bottom of league 2 fighting for their lives is the best place for a young lad just starting out in the game. I'd rather see him go to a team like forest green or Crewe where it might suit him better.

It’s because he is black

Kr said a polish trialist plays tomorrow and pekalski would play. Also some mumbling that could have been about Austria

KR said an Austrian left back will play. And Pekalski would play. Under the terms of his loan to Halmstads he can't be involved with the first team until January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom