January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need defenders as badly as strikers. Two awful goals. Second one 3 or 4 of our players caught ball watching. Sunday league.

Just watched the ‘pre Fleetwood’ interview with Robinson on Ifollow. He said he was still hoping to get a midfielder in in time for today’s game - I assume the interview took place yesterday morning, so presumably they ran out of time and the deal will now be completed on Monday. On the striker front he said he’s no further forward so hopefully that indicates the quality of striker we’re after and they’re taking time to weigh up their options. If that’s the case, we’ll just have to be patient unfortunately
Media days take place on Thursday

People can rant all they want. Robinson isn’t going anywhere. I want him to jog on as much as anyone but Tiger isn’t going to get rid of him. We have to support them, it’s the only chance we’ve got.

People can rant all they want. Robinson isn’t going anywhere. I want him to jog on as much as anyone but Tiger isn’t going to get rid of him. We have to support them, it’s the only chance we’ve got.

Ill second that ..... KR aint going nowhere, neither is our bowtie sporting owner, not for a while, owners, chairmen, managers come n go , but your team is forever .... I'll be here when theyve departed ..... lets hope that if Tiger can tranfer enough funds before the end of the month, and if KR actually spends. wisely,.... granted a couple of big IF's ..... could make all the difference between L1 survival and dropping to L2

Can’t delete those that have quoted me but I’ve deleted mine ?

And that's the problem with social media, once it's out there you can't control it. You've deleted your post but that's irrelevant because others have quoted you and you've now admitted to posting it in the above quote - hmmm.

Mr Evans is I suspect quite well off and could afford a quick writ especially as he'd be likely to win damages.

• React
Reactions: Ian
I think that, if today has highlighted anything, it’s that we’re not that short of a decent team. A couple of experienced lads and a decent striker will do wonders. The sooner the better though..

And that's the problem with social media, once it's out there you can't control it. You've deleted your post but that's irrelevant because others have quoted you and you've now admitted to posting it in the above quote - hmmm.

Mr Evans is I suspect quite well off and could afford a quick writ especially as he'd be likely to win damages.

We could have a scrap...... and I know the result
Of that

Mods should muzzle Bazza for his own sake

Mods should muzzle Bazza for his own sake
Well if no more is said even if it was my opinion then that should be the end of it but with a few thousand singing abuse at him when he played for Chesterfield I don’t think he’s bothered.....any way I ain’t got nothing

Well if no more is said even if it was my opinion then that should be the end of it but with a few thousand singing abuse at him when he played for Chesterfield I don’t think he’s bothered.....any way I ain’t got nothing

What he thinks of others actions towards him is totally irrelevant. He only has to take offence at your written assertion. It's also difficult to prove that a voice in the crowd was saying something abusive that is defamatory, when it's in black and white it can be displayed for all to see.

Even if you don't have material assets, you do have something - future earnings. These can be awarded as damages to a successful claimant. Wouldn't be great to work all week and then have some of your hard earned going directly to Mr Evans.

• React
Reactions: Ian
Bazzer’s stream of consciousness ramblings aside, there was an odd text on RadOx where a texter has said that KR had only signed a couple of his own choices of players.

Whilst this may seem far fetched, it begs the question a lot of us were saying in the week - just who is signing players for us? KR goes off looking at players and then moans (often in anger) that the likes of Hanson isn’t his signing. Just what is our set up?

I’m cool on his approach in waiting on his number one target to become available. What the protocol if it falls through? Shotton said it sounded risky citing the recent Liverpool-Bournemouth-Cardiff confusion over Nathanial Clyne as an example.

It all sounds risky too me.

Bazzer’s stream of consciousness ramblings aside, there was an odd text on RadOx where a texter has said that KR had only signed a couple of his own choices of players.

Whilst this may seem far fetched, it begs the question a lot of us were saying in the week - just who is signing players for us? KR goes off looking at players and then moans (often in anger) that the likes of Hanson isn’t his signing. Just what is our set up?

I’m cool on his approach in waiting on his number one target to become available. What the protocol if it falls through? Shotton said it sounded risky citing the recent Liverpool-Bournemouth-Cardiff confusion over Nathanial Clyne as an example.

That’s what i said on Radox voting the Clyne situation, if the striker he’s after in a couple of weeks, why not now simple.
A
By the way unification that’s not a ramble ?

We’re you cool waiting on his last no1 target? Sam Smith although someone said on Radox last week Robinson said to him that Smith wasn’t one of his players, rambling?

Given that Brannigan and Dickie were Tiger signings, my best guess would be that Smith, Hanson and the Irish lads are as well. I would be fairly certain that Carruthers, Holmes, Mackie and McMahon were KR signings and it was his decision to give Hall another contract. Garbutt, Norman and Brown, who knows?

What he thinks of others actions towards him is totally irrelevant. He only has to take offence at your written assertion. It's also difficult to prove that a voice in the crowd was saying something abusive that is defamatory, when it's in black and white it can be displayed for all to see.

Even if you don't have material assets, you do have something - future earnings. These can be awarded as damages to a successful claimant. Wouldn't be great to work all week and then have some of your hard earned going directly to Mr Evans.
To be fair aren’t damages in a slander or libel case awarded in relation to how damaging the statement is likely to be, taking into account the speaker’s platform and how many people are likely to be exposed to and influenced by the statement? Much as we all love bazzer’s posts I’m not sure a judge would find the statement to be particularly damaging to evans’ reputation more generally, given his audience is other fans of a rather obscure L1 football club on a rather obscure internet forum - so damages would be meagre at best

I hope our new striker can head a ball. So many crosses and corners went a beggin today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom