January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And raglan and possibly Holmes as well we would be five players down and two up on an already thin squad.

But from another angle, we had 4 gk and 4 rb. And Holmes, Smith and raglan never played. So it’s not really reducing the squad. But already the two that have come in will make more appearance between now and the end of the season than the 5 who have left.

And the bloke who has never played for us who’s looking for a new club
None of them played FFS so it's not like we've lost anything. Mitchell hadn't played a league game since October, Holmes hasn't been fit since October,Mcmahon had a spell of about 10 games and was then injured for the other games or could only make the bench. Smith was atrocious, Raglan has played 12 minutes of league this season.

So really we've lost nothing, your just being a miserable knobhead.

None of them played FFS so it's not like we've lost anything. Mitchell hadn't played a league game since October, Holmes hasn't been fit since October,Mcmahon had a spell of about 10 games and was then injured for the other games or could only make the bench. Smith was atrocious, Raglan has played 12 minutes of league this season.

Thank god you know Sykes and graham are going to be world beaters you knobhead.

That’s very brave calling people knobheads, why do you think you should use the word knobhead when someone has a different thought to you ?

The Goalkeeper, smith and the RB who went to Scunthorpe and we do not have money yet, look at the tax and lack of recruitment team in place
The keeper was surplus to requirements, McMahon wasn’t happy andSmith wasn’t doing good enough. We have a recruitment team in place. Do you not accept the Oxvox statements regarding tax. Did we pay a fee for Sykes? Striker issues need addressing but if we sign any players that strengthens our team surely that is good.

Thank god you know Sykes and graham are going to be world beaters you knobhead.

They don’t have to be world beaters. They have to be better than/ play more than what we have got rid of, to class as improvements . Same in the striker department. If we bring in someone who’s fitter than Mackie and obika, and scores more goals than Mackie, obika or Smith then it’s an improvement. Shouldn’t be hard with 3 goals between them.

The keeper was surplus to requirements, McMahon wasn’t happy andSmith wasn’t doing good enough. We have a recruitment team in place. Do you not accept the Oxvox statements regarding tax. Did we pay a fee for Sykes? Striker issues need addressing but if we sign any players that strengthens our team surely that is good.

Still 3 out though. The keeper may have been surplus to requirements but apparently our Jack Stevens isn’t capable yet so we had to have an inexperienced keeper in to cover Easty, shame about McMahon and Smith was here 6 months to long. Yes we have Sykes and thatnlooks a good acquisition and most of us know about Graham butas you say strikers are the issue at this club but some seem to think my own moaning about to the lack of strikers seems to boat people but can’t they see that’s an issue. Look at Fleetwood 3 strikers in Evans, Madden and McAleny and have now recruited Chris Long where we haven’t apart from the mysterious invisible in 48 hrs signing.

And McAleny still can’t get a start, I still can’t see why Robinson can’t make a tentative enquiry

What's worse? Signing Sam Smith 2.0 or waiting for someone who maybe better?

Bit odd though - why would you be considering getting a striker in if it wasn't one you really wanted? Also I would hope that we will be signing two strikers, even if one is a loanee youngster.

Bit odd though - why would you be considering getting a striker in if it wasn't one you really wanted? Also I would hope that we will be signing two strikers, even if one is a loanee youngster.
I guess its to get through the game today, vs what is better for the rest of the season. Damned if you do and damned if you don't

I know I’ve made it clear in recent days that I’m not one of Robinson’s biggest supporters but I’ll back him on this occasion. All sorts of things go on in transfer windows. Agents push players on clubs. Maybe that’s what’s happened here and Robinson would rather hang fire and go for his preferred choice.

I agree though, I was hoping for more than one striker coming through the door. I hope this isn’t an indication that we’re only going to bring one in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom