January 2019 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are desperate for a striker. Unless they desperate to offload, I suspect clubs to hold out until towards the end of the window to try and force a better deal from us. Problem is that leaves us 2-3 more games struggling with the bare bones.

If we do manage to strike a deal to buy, lets just home the money is already in the country. If the last UK funds transfer is anything to go by the window has effectively closed.

We are desperate for a striker. Unless they desperate to offload, I suspect clubs to hold out until towards the end of the window to try and force a better deal from us. Problem is that leaves us 2-3 more games struggling with the bare bones.

If we do manage to strike a deal to buy, lets just home the money is already in the country. If the last UK funds transfer is anything to go by the window has effectively closed.

Well we won’t win against Fleetwood even though Evans is suspended they will replace with McAleny as for Pompey I can’t see us getting thing other than keeping the score down not to sure but I think the game after that will be Barnsley and another game can’t see much hope there either.
Yes I’m a miserable b****r but WTF it’s our club and the fat scouse c**t and Eales preferred buyer well yes he brought in Brannagan, Sykes, Whyte and Hanson but what about the important issue which a lot on here and other social media agree on STRIKERS? Now ffs Robinson get your act together and go for the strikers we need to hopefully keep us in League 1.

Last edited:
Well we won’t win against Fleetwood even though the nonce Evans is suspended they will replace with McAleny as for Pompey I can’t see us getting thing other than keeping the score down not to sure but I think the game after that will be Barnsley and another game can’t see much hope there either.
Yes I’m a miserable b****r but WTF it’s our club and the fat scouse c**t and Eales preferred buyer well yes he brought in Brannagan, Sykes, Whyte and Hanson but what about the important issue which a lot on here and other social media agree on STRIKERS? Now ffs Robinson get your act together and go for the strikers we need to hopefully keep us in League 1.

Afternoon in the pub by any chance ^

Well we won’t win against Fleetwood even though the nonce Evans is suspended they will replace with McAleny as for Pompey I can’t see us getting thing other than keeping the score down not to sure but I think the game after that will be Barnsley and another game can’t see much hope there either.
Your like a broken record, BORE off. you complaining won't change a thing so whats the point.

To qualify as a truly miserable b****r, your post would need to remind us that we play both Sunderland and Peterborough at home in February ?

Be careful calling Evans a "nonce" as he was never accused of anything with kids and his conviction was quashed.

Be careful calling Evans a "nonce" as he was never accused of anything with kids and his conviction was quashed.
N not O a Normal C criminal E element
Anything sexual rape, paedaphilia, sexual assault and Informants they are nonces just because Evans girlfriends father put up a 50k reward for any info that the victim may be proven to be a wrong un 2 of her ex’s got 25k each to say she was a slapped and when asked by the prosecution was the money a factor both said no just felt they had to come forward and say that. What a load of bollox he’s a nonce end off.

Anything sexual rape, paedaphilia, sexual assault and Informants they are nonces just because Evans girlfriends father put up a 50k reward for any info that the victim may be proven to be a wrong un 2 of her ex’s got 25k each to say she was a slapped and when asked by the prosecution was the money a factor both said no just felt they had to come forward and say that. What a load of bollox he’s a nonce end off.
You are painfully ill-educated

A judge in a civil court would beg to differ I reckon were he to sue you. And you could be endangering this forum by opening it up to legal challenge as well.

A judge in a civil court would beg to differ I reckon were he to sue you. And you could be endangering this forum by opening it up to legal challenge as well.
I see where you coming from I will delete but it’s still true though

Can’t delete those that have quoted me but I’ve deleted mine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom