General Jan transfer window

We have to grin and bare it now. I am hoping the team steps up to the plate and performs for the rest of the season we may all be happy in a few weeks who knows.. It has not been encoraging tonight but who knows it might envigorate the team we will see I guess.

I am intrigued by the can't wait till tomorrow statement. He isn't just talking about the Blackpool game surely (Shirley). The whole of his thread seems cryptic or maybe I'm just tired from checking this forum all day???
I suspect the can't wait for tomorrow is a reference to the game against Blackpool, rather than anything more than that

Disappointing no new faces. We still have a good team capable of a run of results! Let’s start with 3 points tomorrow and see where the season takes us!!

You just never know!! ?

Disappointing no new faces. We still have a good team capable of a run of results! Let’s start with 3 points tomorrow and see where the season takes us!!

You just never know!! ?
Players returning from injury we could be supprised if all stay fit also.

For some of you just calm down. We are a small club trying a build for a successful future, we have inherent debt and poor commercial opportunities to make cash. We need to sell players to balance the books to ensure we are here tomorrow. Why are we not celebrating that Taylor hasn’t been recalled and our engine room midfield is still incredibly strong. Tbh we’ve had the best out of Fosu and he’s been replaced by Brown and SB has only played 7 games this year and we’ve got fantastic talent to use in the middle of the park. For fcuk sake some of you dreamers wake up and smell the coffee, enjoy the great football we’ve produced and celebrate how well the club has done on a tight budget.
And have Mackie up front ffs, dreamers? Ian,t that what all fans do? We don,t need any new members like you, scotch egg is enough to keep us occupied

Matthew Lund (Sunderland to Rochdale) - Undisclosed

Jason Lokilo (Crystal Palace to Doncaster) - Loan

Taylor Moore (Bristol City to Blackpool) - Loan

Andy Cook (Mansfield to Tranmere) - Undisclosed

Isak Thorvaldsson (Norwich to Fleetwood) - Loan

Jacob Mellis (Mansfield to Bolton) - Free

Liam Bridcutt (Nottingham Forest to Lincoln City) - Loan

Barrie McKay (Swansea to Fleetwood) - Loan

Antoine Semenyo (Bristol City to Sunderland) - Loan

Julien Lamy (Rotherham to AFC Wimbledon) - Loan

Ryan Delaney (Rochdale to Bolton) - Undisclosed

Curtis Tilt (Blackpool to Rotherham) - Undisclosed

Ryan Giles (Wolves to Coventry) - Loan

Josh Koroma (Huddersfield to Rotherham) - Loan

James Daly (Crystal Palace to Bristol Rovers) - Undisclosed

Declan John (Swansea to Sunderland) - Loan

Andrew Fisher - (Blackburn to MK Dons) - Loan

Benny Ashley-Seal (Wolves to Accrington) - Loan

Jacob Ramsey (Aston Villa to Doncaster) - Loan

Anthony Georgiou (Tottenham to Bolton) - Loan

Jordan Graham (Wolves to Gillingham) - Loan

Ben Garrity (Warrington Town to Blackpool) - Undisclosed

Bobby Grant (Wrexham - Accrington) - Loan

Morgan Feeney (Everton to Tranmere) - Loan

Sam McCullum (Norwich to Coventry) - Loan

Lewis Gibson (Everton to Fleetwood) - Loan

Kayne Ramsey (Shrewsbury to Southampton) Loan

Harry Burgoyne (Wolves to Shrewsbury Town) - Undisclosed

Cian Harries (Swansea to Bristol Rovers) - Undisclosed

Tbh we lack in the striker position, yes Henry is back but we can’t keep relying on the midfield to do the scoring, Taylor is injured maybe back for Tuesday, Mackie so I need to say anymore and Agyei just surprised he hasn’t been loaned out because he’s hardly getting much needed game time to boost his confidence, and unfortunately without that I believe we will struggle we certainly can kiss goodbye to promotion this season.

Back
Top Bottom