General Jan transfer window

Everyone on here talking as if today is the last day. If it is a loan deal to bring in a striker, we still have more time.

The two actual transfers are bluntly not the problem here - its the lack of any replacements or further players brought in - does anybody genuinely now think we will be promoted on the back of a half fit Taylor and Jamie Mackie - total B*****s - mid table beckons - yes they have probably secured our immediate future but at what cost - both Cam and Rob Dickie will realise they need to move at the end of the season now as we clearly have 0% ambition to go onwards - Robbo may well move on too - financially sound but absolutely no intention to move forward - so sad

I must be backward thinking then! Are we really ready? I'm sure the board want to get promoted but costs have to be controlled!
Ah there it is none of us knew that, we all thought like a lot of clubs in the EFL we should spend spend spend. FFS we all well know about the costs but when we are close very close you hear Managers and fans of other clubs sing your clubs praises as the best they’ve seen this season and are dead certs for the play offs or even the autos, then maybe the club could get a bit ambitious band yes they will know the cost of being in the championship but also know what could be attained in sponsorship and investment as we are in the championship.

The word is that Bradford and Wimbledon are making a late bid for Agyei. No confirmation elsewhere but the current policy would mean he also goes.

I think loan window shuts same time on this window. Can only sign unattached players after today...
Yes, take that back. The rules on this changed last year.
Couple of things from Wikipedia though...
The window was introduced in response to negotiations with the European Commission. I suppose we are still following EU rules for the next few weeks?
If the last day of a transfer window is on a weekend, the deadline can be extended to the following Monday at the request of those involved for business reasons . Does Friday evening count as the weekend?

I have to agree with others we won’t get promoted if we don’t score goals, as much as I like him, Mackie is it that man, Matty is injured but when he is fit he doesn’t start 2 games in a row, Dan hasn’t had much of a chance, yes Henry is back, sort of, but not sure who we can rely on .......

Would rather keep our talent, but let's get realistic, we are a small provincial club with limited means.

We will always sell as will many clubs, most of those clubs own their own grounds yet still struggle to exist, now we need to understand this.

The word is that Bradford and Wimbledon are making a late bid for Agyei. No confirmation elsewhere but the current policy would mean he also goes.
I’ve seen the same thing, now that would be a right kick in the B*****s

Would rather keep our talent, but let's get realistic, we are a small provincial club with limited means.

We will always sell as will many clubs, most of those clubs own their own grounds yet still struggle to exist, now we need to understand this.
100%

The tweet I read about an hour ago said only if someone came in would Agyei go out

Back
Top Bottom