General Jan transfer window

So many reputable journalist have quoted it along with the agent liking tweets with the number quoted. Of course KR won't say he has u dersold Baptiste.

For me the questions are around who handles the negotiations and what processes are in place.

Obvious too much is on KR... A director of football is to me, very important with our set up
Zaki would presumably do the negotiations.
No way would KR.

At least it proves that the "reputable journalists" quoting these figures were winging it just like the rest of us......
No it doesn’t. By your logic you’re saying that because it is listed as undisclosed in terms of public accounts, nobody in the entire football world could possibly know the price. The transfer fee isn’t written on a piece of paper, put inside a safe and then thrown into the ocean for safe keeping. They just don’t publish it on the website.

Marvin Johnson’s fee was never publicly confirmed by any club as being £3m, but Pep Clotet himself told me how much it was. The idea that in football an undisclosed fee means it shall never be revealed to anybody, let alone in advance, is fanciful to say the least.

No but I have heard of another outgoing possibly and its not Agyei. If it happens Robbo won't be the only one that leaves the club. I will be giving away my season ticket and never returning under tigers regime.
Now is not the time for silly teasing. Out with it young Jedi!

No but I have heard of another outgoing possibly and its not Agyei. If it happens Robbo won't be the only one that leaves the club. I will be giving away my season ticket and never returning under tigers regime.

Top man, I’ll have it, where do you sit?

My bad - wasn’t talking about you. Replied to the wrong one - MellowYellow
But I do have to say in @Mellowyellow defence he is only venting his frustration like a lot on here. I’m sure you agree that a striker has to now be a priority especially if the BS on here about Agyei going onlynleaves is with no strikers because Taylor isn’t fit and Mackie well the less said about his goal scoring the better I think.

Back
Top Bottom