General Jan transfer window

Looking at BBC sport the amount of strikers moving between clubs.......but none coming here?

Well there was I 24 hours ago thinking thank god at least we haven’t sold anyone! 100 pages later we have been shafted one can only hope there are some hefty add ons for Shandon. When you see so many bang average players going to the prem for 20/30 million it’s a bit heartbreaking to get only 2 ish million for Baptiste. Still if we win the next couple of games I might recover! COYY

Come on folks, there is very little ‘loyalty’ in football, for example you can probably count the ‘loyalists’ in the Prem on the fingers of a scummers hand.

You cannot expect a player to turn down a move that will improve his (or her) lot in what is a very short career. Good luck and thanks for the memories to anyone who moves on up.

The laundrette of the transfer system merry go round is what it is. Kerching!

Just sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride. You know you want to.?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Go on then. What are the lies? If you can set them out and the proof of what was said and how it wasn't fulfilled that would be great.

Are you actually an Oxford fan? If so have people at the club done anything to upset you? Or does your need to be a troll override your feelings of support for OUFC?

38 years supporting the U's, thousands of miles clocked up this season, not one game missed.
Troll :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Promises, there were loads. The biggest being we want to be a championship side, oh and not forgetting the old classic we don't have to sell players.

Clearly, you are happy with proceedings, but for those of us that hang on every word of the club and actually attend games, jonny boy, it is somewhat upsetting that we again as Oxford fans feel like we are being taken for a ride.

Now dear, if you are so happy with proceedings here, I'm sure you would gooooooo apoplectic at what swinedon have done this window.

Now either concentrate on the incomings, or tootle off and get the homework done, before Peppa Pig comes on.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

38 years supporting the U's, thousands of miles clocked up this season, not one game missed.
Troll :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: .

Promises, there were loads. The biggest being we want to be a championship side, oh and not forgetting the old classic we don't have to sell players.

Clearly, you are happy with proceedings, but for those of us that hang on every word of the club and actually attend games, jonny boy, it is somewhat upsetting that we again as Oxford fans feel like we are being taken for a ride.

Now dear, if you are so happy with proceedings here, I'm sure you would gooooooo apoplectic at what swinedon have done this window.

Now either concentrate on the incomings, or tootle off and get the homework done, before Peppa Pig comes on.
Brilliant

Back
Top Bottom