General Jan transfer window

O’Donnell & Grigg are the two we’re trying for tomorrow then..

certainly not Grigg as confirmed by Robbo Sunderland wont let him go to us no more than we'd let ours go to pompey posh etc

Sunderland could loan him to us, and not let him play against them? We might do some damage to their rivals.

Dunno why people are going on about Browne and Holland being better - neither is ours.

If we got promoted I think we would probably sign Browne and wouldn’t be surprised for Holland to stay on a season long loan. Also the most important thing right now is that they are here to help us get promoted!

bet Fosu doesnt even get into the first team,a strange signing for them,Baptiste is class and would esily be in our best team.
I am not sure about that?
Our best team for me (if fit) would have had Brannagan, Gorrin and Henry.
Shandon could be a Premiership player without doubt and good luck to him . But I seriously wouldn't have had him in our best midfield.

• React
Reactions: ljs
If we got promoted I think we would probably sign Browne and wouldn’t be surprised for Holland to stay on a season long loan. Also the most important thing right now is that they are here to help us get promoted!

If we were serious about promotion, well, you know the rest...

I think we'll definitely be top 6. You?
I wouldn’t have thought so, shame in the remainder of my life time I doubt with the way Oxford have been doing business in the last few years I doubt very much whether I will see the mighty Yellows in the championship, L2 definitely. We’ve been fucked over by tht c**t Kassam because we won’t get mmmm ever own our own ground

Seriously people need to get a grip. Club has £10m debts, we’ve invested massively in the squad this season. If we get £3.5/5m for the pair that’s half our debts gone.
Browne, Holland, Kelly are better at present than Fosu and Baptiste - of course we don’t want to sell but we sometimes have to

we miss Henry and Brannagan more as has been shown since end of December

Sorry how do you know money will be used to pay our debts off?

Scotch Egg always does this, it gets a bit tiresome. The Brentford official statement and all relevant media state £3million. If Fosu is £750k there is absolutely no permutation of add-ons that could bring Baptiste up to £4 million.
Some posters on here are pretty dismissive of Fosu. We were all delighted with his form during our great run. He's had a dip, but he's shown he's got plenty to offer.
Agree, and we'll miss Fosu's goals too - nine this season?

Really hope we win on Saturday. If we lost, I think the wheels might fall off big time.

Forget Walker. Forest aren’t letting him go if their managers comments are anything to go by. More chance of Grigg. I’d treat Robbo’s negative comments about no one incoming as a smokescreen. Have a feeling three will come in tomorrow and two (Agyei and Hanson) will be loaned out.

View attachment 2831
How we could lineup on Saturday with no deals done tomorrow. Thats without Henry and Woodburn.

But never mind, it's the end of the world. We are skint, we are going down, Brexit is cancelled and we'll still win 3-0 on Saturday. COYFY! ??
I hope you're right but KR said that Brannagan and Taylor are doubtful for Saturday.

All this talk of how much we get for a player is irrelevant in the scheme of things

What is much more disturbing is how KR has said he is unhappy with what is going on ( I haven’t heard the 5 minute forum) just what I’ve read on here.

Our friends down the A 420 seem to be doing things correctly.
How cone they get three decent strikers in and we get none, not just them Blackpool and others have got decent strikers in.
KR has gone out of his way to back the board in the past, has something happened behind the scenes.
To make a comment such as one more out and I consider my position tells me something is drastically wrong.

On another note if we don’t sign another player or two this will be a poor window,fans will know this and a bad result against Blackpool and I can see only around 8000 for the Newcastle game

um he clearly said the players did not want to go and he needed to let fans know so they never thought bad of them
Just listened again and he didn’t say anything about the players not wanting to go. He said that the players wanted to take the opportunity.

Back
Top Bottom