General Jan transfer window

Well there's a shock it's the Gavin White scenario allover again, no need to panic as the rose tinted among us have assured us all is ok and will be along to tell us that the incomings (should they arrive) were already coming here anyway

Have to feel for Robbo having to try sweeten the masses with the Grigg story.
It was a pure coincidence!!!! And i am the queen.

Shandon is going nowhere until the summer. Unless oufc push for a move with a crazy offer coming in before the window closes.

Sky reporting deal agreed for £3 million for both to Brentford. I’m telling you now, that better be bullshit, for them fees.

IF that is true , it will show that the board are just a bunch of bullshitters - claiming to be aiming for promotion, yet giving assests away for way under market value, after being told 'we dont have to sell anyone' , so it would have to be a fantastic offer .... £1.5m per player is NOT 'a fantastic offer' :mad:

I know we probably all over value Baptiste a bit because we love him but if the Fosu 750k thing is accurate, 2.25m for an unbelievably promising young player is pathetic.

Although (sorry for the stream of consciousness) we should bear in mind that this is apparently just a bid - no guarantee that it would be accepted.

If (and may I repeat IF) we have just sold Baptiste and Fosu for £3 mill some serious questions need to be asked, I understand and am fine with us developing and selling players, as long as some or all of the money is reinvested, I'd even understand now when we are pushing for promotion, providing we are able to bring in players, I'd understand. But 3mill for Baptiste alone! For a player who in a year or 2 will be worth more than double that, I understand we need to sell, but surely not at such a cheap price, you really have to question the board if this turns out to be true

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom