General Jan transfer window

I'd be happy with Grigg, Gives us an option up front and as part of a rotation, could be a useful set of strikers for L1 or the Champs. Who knows, could be a Ricky Lambert/Billy Sharp style Indian summer in either his or Taylors career. Compliment it with prospects like Agyei and I'd take it.

Ahat some tit on the Scumderland forum has put
Oxford manager says he wants him
£5m please.

if and it is an if we were to try and buy Grigg, I think with his turn around at the plastic Geordie club 750k at the most.

Have already resigned myself to losing Brannagan what with this injury-that-isnt-an-injury nonsense keeping him sidelined for weeks. He's a known quantity and surprised we've managed to keep him as long as we have. On the others, fingers crossed but wouldn't surprise me if another club went big on Baptiste now before others enter market in the summer. Amazing how much quality we have and how that's been built up so quickly after the Clotet dismantling. Nerve wracking.

Have already resigned myself to losing Brannagan what with this injury-that-isnt-an-injury nonsense keeping him sidelined for weeks. He's a known quantity and surprised we've managed to keep him as long as we have. On the others, fingers crossed but wouldn't surprise me if another club went big on Baptiste now before others enter market in the summer. Amazing how much quality we have and how that's been built up so quickly after the Clotet dismantling. Nerve wracking.
Brannagan has been injured. I follow him on Instagram and he has posted videos of him getting numerous treatments, over the last month or so.

rumours, albeit unsubstantiated, re a £3m big incoming for one of our players, Dickie has been mentioned, same rumour also claims the bid is from a Dutch club? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

I don’t see any first team players leaving. Dickie to Derby was talked about but bringing Kelly in changed that. Brannagan to Leeds was never gonna happen due to his knee injury.

Aygei will leave on loan if we can tie up Will Grigg. Hanson could leave on loan a right back joins tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom