General Jan transfer window

Not just a right back. We desperately need a striker and left back cover.
If we cant get the right back we want on loan maybe Robinson will decide to stick with what weve got? Especially if we avoid any bids for our players. Weve done pretty well so far, and possibly the emergence of Agyei has meant the need for another striker isnt there anymore.

Yep i have a feeling we'll be sticking with what we've got. Books seem nicely balanced and players coming back from injury.

Can save ourselves that million we were going to splash on a right back!

If we cant get the right back we want on loan maybe Robinson will decide to stick with what weve got? Especially if we avoid any bids for our players. Weve done pretty well so far, and possibly the emergence of Agyei has meant the need for another striker isnt there anymore.

Look at the game tomorrow as what might happen when we resume our promotion push next week. As soon as our main striker id injured, we are left with Agyei, who KR as one for the future and Mackie, who is as likely to score as Eastwood.

Look at the game tomorrow as what might happen when we resume our promotion push next week. As soon as our main striker id injured, we are left with Agyei, who KR as one for the future and Mackie, who is as likely to score as Eastwood.
Haha - fair point on Mackie but Ive got a funny feeling he’s going to nick a goal tomorrow. Which will probably mean he’s first name on the teamsheet for the rest of the season.. ?

Yep i have a feeling we'll be sticking with what we've got. Books seem nicely balanced and players coming back from injury.

Got a feeling you will be wrong yet again! It might be worth looking at players not playing for their clubs tomorrow as one or two might just be watching us instead!!

f**k me you’ve changed,books seem nicely balanced, I thought we didn’t have a pot to P**s in.
we’ve had a good window so far and you’ve got fuckall to moan about.
jog on.

f**k me you’ve changed,books seem nicely balanced, I thought we didn’t have a pot to P**s in.
we’ve had a good window so far and you’ve got fuckall to moan about.
jog on.
We have had a good window so far if you discount that we're majorly thin in the fullback and striker roles. Bloody good midfield though!

Back
Top Bottom