General Jan transfer window

I predict that at some point in the future - possibly in this very window - we will sign a football player. He (they will be male) will have legs (plural) and play somewhere on the pitch. They might sign on loan for a few months but they might also sign on a permanent deal for several years.

I can’t reveal my source but I am quietly confident that you will see I know my onions.
You’re welcome. Bow to your new lord.

EDIT: Oh no! They signed on a permanent but only for a few months! I’m a fraud!

It's amazing how often players who get constant injuries that are not their fault get injuries that are not their fault.
True that. This has to be Thorne's last chance in league football you would think. Let's hope it comes off and he doesn't. Once a player has had a certain number of injuries you have to question how "fit" they can actually become.

Thorne has had so much bad luck. Derby and Oxford should be given a lot of credit for giving this guy the opportunity to resurrect his career. All parties win from this deal and I hope that Thorne gets fit, resists injury.... And is as successful as his earlier performances suggest he can be.

Let's hope he is playing Championship football again next season - with Oxford! :)

I’ve read read the post, just got in and just catching up, now we need a striker and a RB and a LB

This is getting just like the summer.

"Come on Karl, we need a centre-back and a striker!", about 15 times a day.

We know what we need, add to the discussion by suggesting actual options (other than Yates, as that's been done to death).

We know what we need, add to the discussion by suggesting actual options (other than Yates, as that's been done to death).

We need a shed for groundsman at the training ground. :)

It does start to feel like the summer window again who are we waiting to sell this time to get things moving

Back
Top Bottom