General Jan transfer window

KR went to watch a Sw*nd*n game a few weeks ago, apparently to have look at a potential player (striker?) , and it wasnt the Ginger Bradford player he went to cast an eye over..... Hmm, Yates could be a maybe?
Deductive reasoning would lead me to believe we are definitely interested in him. If Rotherham wanted to use him, they'd have recalled him on the 1st of January. This could becoming interesting. Personally, I hope we go for it!

Looks like Rob Hall is going out on loan

Saw that too. Not too much of a surprise in all honesty and will hopefully allow him the minutes he wants.

Good move for him! Hope he does well. I was thinking last night, maybe dropping back to RB would help him? Ashley Young did something similar when his pace began to go. Just a thought

May cost anywhere between £250k-350k out of contract in the summer but have a 1 year option, If we did sign him let’s hope he’s not another Dean Smalley who scored a lot for chesterfield but then just ended up being sh:t
Someone called Obika also springs to mind.

He’ll do well for them I’m sure

Thorne permanent. Not one to set the pulse racing. crucially opens up a loan space though I suppose.

Back
Top Bottom