General Jan transfer window

Or 1-3-2-3-1!
[/QUOTE
Not to be a naysayer (well actually to be one) but I don't get as boner-y as most of you about Browne. Saying that, this team is too good to be disrupted by anyone and he certainly is a great option off the bench. So I'm content with him coming back but not over the moon.

I couldn't care less about any of these signings though, it's all about Brannagan for me. He has to stay because if he does there's no way that we aren't getting promoted. I'm that confident.

Oh come on, that's a very narrow way to look at three great signings isn't it? The chances are CB may go, but with the squad being assembled there aren't many teams that are going to prevent us going up automatically.

I can’t keep up!! Absolutely loving all these signings!!!

Welcome Rob!!! ?

Bloody hell, very pleased with Browne, even if he’s not a regular starter he’s a darn sight more creative than Hall and Sykes

OWS on Atkinson: "Ron joins fellow new boys Liam Kelly, Nathan Holland and Marcus Browne in the United squad and will be number 26."

Hope he gives it the little eyebrows... COYY!

Could this be are best jan transfer window I can’t really remember us signing such quality players so early in jan

As a consequence of all this frenetic activity I’d predict there will now be at least 2 sent out on loan (Hall/Agyei/Hanson) and we will have one of our players sold in the window. Either Branagan or Baptiste. (Why else has Kelly been brought in?)
I hope Sykes stays and fights for his place.

Back
Top Bottom