General Jan transfer window

Got a feeling Browne will he signed to supplement Taylor up top. He’s a decent sized lad who is also very good in the air. Not scared to mix it up and who’ll have bulked up at ‘Boro.

He’s also been sent on loan as he’s pissed the management off and if he fails to make this loan work, he’ll have a very tough time getting back in the ‘Boro set up.
Agree entirely. Browne can play as a striker. Good movement, good in the air, can hold the ball up and play people in. Most of all he's not a bad finisher.

Not to be a naysayer (well actually to be one) but I don't get as boner-y as most of you about Browne. Saying that, this team is too good to be disrupted by anyone and he certainly is a great option off the bench. So I'm content with him coming back but not over the moon.

I couldn't care less about any of these signings though, it's all about Brannagan for me. He has to stay because if he does there's no way that we aren't getting promoted. I'm that confident.

Like others, unconvinced we need him like we once did and am a bit worried him coming in means someone else is leaving but maybe I need to be less of a misery because if you just step back and look at the squad right now we're looking pretty tidy, and too good for league 1

Like others, unconvinced we need him like we once did and am a bit worried him coming in means someone else is leaving but maybe I need to be less of a misery because if you just step back and look at the squad right now we're looking pretty tidy, and too good for league 1
I'd rather have Browne in the squad than Hall or Hanson.

Surely those two will be off somewhere this month.

Hall, Agyei and Sykes

v

Browne and Holland

It's a no brainer. This is good. This is nice. I like.

A wing back please because we're fucked without some cover there otherwise I'm done. I'm going to hold my breath for the rest of the month.

Back
Top Bottom